Dude, I saw this on 4chan a few weeks ago and I've been looking for this video forever. Thanks.
grasshoppers freak the hell out of me. also i have a lot of trouble watching people eat on television, im fine if there in peson but i look away when people eat on television.
i got them steamrolfer blues
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Seagulls. the damn things fly right over ur head, and u just aren't sure if they're gonna **** on ur ice cream cone, and you couldn't tell cuz u got vanilla, then u bite it...
Quote by TSmitty6
Seagulls. the damn things fly right over ur head, and u just aren't sure if they're gonna **** on ur ice cream cone, and you couldn't tell cuz u got vanilla, then u bite it...

That reminds me.

Last week I went into the city and there was a sign saying "watch out, aggressive birds".
Those motherfuckers fly right into your face and it's almost like they scream at your face when they fly past. I then watched a pack of them kill a baby bird
I sometimes feel quite uneasy when my Aunt gives me a handjob........

Her skill is fading.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Well I would have said mexicans, but I can explain why i feel uneasy around them.

Call me prejudiced all you want, I don't really care.
Check out my band Disturbed
wtf did you make me watch 9 seconds of?
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )