Well guys, it is time for me to step down from being a moderator. I just started a financial services practice and I need to effectively focus all of my time, energy, and thoughts in that direction. Lately I have not been putting the time and effort into moderating the way I used to anyway. I have been bogged down with filling out paperwork, doing interviews, filing for licenses, etc. The majority of that is taken care of now, though; time to actually build my practice. Unfortunately this means that I am not going to be having very much time for actually playing guitar in the near future, and I certainly will not be able to spend enough time here to merit my position. I'll probably still pop around the forums more than I should, but I hope that not feeling like I should be browsing the forums will deter that.

So for now, it is farewell. I always have and will continue to love A&C. I hate the fact that I have been so inactive lately that many of you newer folks may not even know who I am. To those of you that do, you guys rock and I have enjoyed our conversations over the months, and even over the years with several of you! See ya around.

-Jim
well, i never heard of you before now, but good luck with your financial services practice
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!

I loved your advice. I'll miss you!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
*reported* for spam.

Nah im just kiddin lol. Good luck with everything you're doing!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
You were a good man Jim.
Of course, you still are, but that's beside the point.

See you Jim! Good luck in that far off place called 'the real world'!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*runs crying

High five on the business success.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Stay in touch Jim. It's going to be odd not seeing your smiley's around here anymore. All the best to you in your future endeavors.
Bye Jim! You were always courteous, helpful, and thoughtful! Thank you for all you have done for me and for this site.
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
Good luck with your business! thank you for the hardwork that you have put in over the years
JIIIIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, I'm really gonna miss seeing you around man. Best of luck with the business and make sure you pop in every once in a while!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray

It's been great having you around. Good luck.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
That's great to hear, Jim! Congrats on your practice and the best of luck to you.
Hi, I'm Peter
We'll Miss you Jim, you've had great advice and such, and Good Luck with your business. Best of luck in life.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Fair winds, buddy.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
I'll miss you man. Your knowledge of acoustics shall be missed.

Who can replace this? NO ONE (except maybe jack black, but good luck getting him russians)
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Good Luck. Hope it works out for you.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Congratulations on whatever you're doing, all the best mate, and thanks for the countless times you've given me advice