last September 15, as Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, it begun the prelude to the financial crisis sweeping the globe, the world economy into the worst recession since World War II. In the background of global economic recession, in 2008, China's economic growth reached to 9% , with the contribution rate of the world economy over 20%. In the first half of this year, China's GDP rose by 7.1%, which most countries in the world is still sluggish. It is particularly noticeable.we all know that there are a lot of chinese stuffs around us,especial cheap and faked chinese electronic products and awful bad-looking clothes(according to a small wholesale web :http://www.etemall.com ) ,they can export cheap products to us ,although there is only a very little small profit ,they can live down through economic downturn by that.Why can not our industry ? How can we deal with our sluggish economic ?
We can deal with our sluggish economy by not posting spam threads on the internet and to get your butt outside and start working.

*reported*
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 19, 2009,
you realise this is a guitar forum?.....................................................................................
Quote by Baby Joel
We can deal with our sluggish economy by not posting spam threads on the internet and to get your butt outside and start working.

*reported*

This is quite likely the best advice I've read on fixing the economy in a long time.

Post this in The Pit buddy, you'll get some attention in the political thread there.

*Repo'd*
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Because they are self serving communists. It is the same reason why they are the oldest living civilization. They set themselves apart from the world's problems and then they are able to survive longer.
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
For the record, they are a communist country, not reliant on outside bankers (sic)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x