Ok i just moved to university so away from home for the first time properly. Im only 17 so cant go out but not that fussed as i dont really enjoy drinking. I Have lots of friends down here but miss folk from home so much.

I cant cook and my room down here is an absolute disgrace in terms of messiness. I figure this is just because i'v had not a lot to do this week and been rather ill so spent most of the time in bed.

My course starts on monday but i honestly believe im going to fail it through not being smart enough and lack of motivation to do well.

I'v decided im gonna try stick it out a month and if im enjoying it and feeling better about everything then i'll stay, but if im failing the course and still having a rubbish time then i'll pack my bags and go home reapplying for next year for a course easier at home.

Reckon this is the best thing to do?

tl;dr: crap first week at uni, probably gonna fail, leave after 1 month?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Don't be a p/u/ssy stay in school.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Stay in uni for the booze and the poon.

And, y'know, the education.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
You're 17 and in uni...?

Just stick with it, it's probably gonna get more fun. You'll meet friends, learn stuff, uncover secret uni plots to take over the world, get high, uncover more plots, start doing LSD, hang out a bit with the headmasters after school, gradually more hanging out with the headmasters, have a whiskey with them between classes, gradually start moving towards the subject of world domination, start plotting world domination with them.

Atleast that's what it's like at my uni.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Damn you young. I graduate from high school at 17, then I'm gonna wait til I'm 18 for colleges and stuff. For obvious reasons.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
make some friends that are 'academically motivated' .. itll rub off, trust me. every single person you see at your university is going through the same **** you are.. plus college is too ****ing expensive to waste. and the experience of being at a university is awesome.. take advantage of it while you can. either suck it up or start getting into drinking :P ....and it also beats having to live/work/go to school back home. and you'll more than likely be taking the same classes at a C.C. (community college) that you would at a university... itll be just as hard back home probably. and going to school at home sucks. The C.C. in my area is a ****ing joke.
Last edited by pepsi1187 at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
You're 17 and in uni...?

Just stick with it, it's probably gonna get more fun. You'll meet friends, learn stuff, uncover secret uni plots to take over the world, get high, uncover more plots, start doing LSD, hang out a bit with the headmasters after school, gradually more hanging out with the headmasters, have a whiskey with them between classes, gradually start moving towards the subject of world domination, start plotting world domination with them.

around here like half the first years are 17
if its a ****ed up hard study, drop it and try some easier college damn xD

i'm 17 too and in college but can tell ye damn this life is good, xD

Originally Posted by Kensai
You're 17 and in uni...?

really listen to kensai he's right for like 68,3% i guess xD

btw u dont have to go out to have fun, just invite some femaleness to ur room or maleness i'f that's ur preferance!