any good for some nice rock and maybe blues tones? and metal with a boost from my OD?

tones like GNR, SRV, motorhead, airbourne, AC/DC and the like.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Looks like a Chinese POS to me, but I've never used or even heard of one so it's probably not worth having anyway.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quick google shows they are china made. Just copies of existing pedals. Quality unknown certainly arent what you would call expensive. The harmony central reviews both say customer support is pretty much nonexistant. Which can be important if it ever had a problem like many chinese made products do. Have a look at something like a BYOC kit.
never tried the distortion...but their flanger is pretty cool. I paid $40 for mine and I like it.
well thats true of most pedals with 'metal' in the name eh?

like Death metal and Metal zone.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I didn't think it sound that bad...most of the video demos on youtube that use the camera's microphone aren't accurate representations of whats coming out of the amplifier anyway
i haven't tried the distortion, but i've got the overdrive, fuzz and phaser. They actually sound very nice (especially the od), but the reliability is questionable. out of those 3, the fuzz died on me, and the phaser was a bit dodgy, but seems to have fixed itself somehow. The people i bought them off, advantage guitar (on ebay) replaced the fuzz no bother, though, so it really depends on whether you're willing to take a risk, and whether you'll be using it for gigging (personally i wouldn't want to trust it for gigs).

EDIT: tonerider might be worth considering, as far as i'm aware the reliability is a bit better (though I've only got one of their pedals, so i can't really personally comment too much, as if i'd only bought the biyang od I'd have thought their reliability was fine too), and they're not that much more money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by Silver-spear94
well thats true of most pedals with 'metal' in the name eh?

like Death metal and Metal zone.

Yeah I guess so...

*looks at sig*