Hi

I've been looking at Acoustic guitars in th £250-£300 price range, and I wanted to hear your opinions on this guitar:

Norman B20

http://www.normanguitars.com/b20.html

So what do you think? Are there any other guitars I should consider? Is this the best guitar in the price range?

Thanks.
It's the weekend, so expect replies to be extra slow(like a few days).

This guitar's pretty goods. Definitely worth looking at your price range. No, it's not the "best", because there is no such thing as the "best guitar in the price range". Either you like it, or you don't. You can only rank guitars in terms of how much you like them. Nothing more.

As for other suggestions, try looking in the "Guitars <$300 thread". The prices of guitars in the UK are very high, so those guitars would probably fit in the price range of what you want to spend.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
It's the weekend, so expect replies to be extra slow(like a few days).

This guitar's pretty goods. Definitely worth looking at your price range. No, it's not the "best", because there is no such thing as the "best guitar in the price range". Either you like it, or you don't. You can only rank guitars in terms of how much you like them. Nothing more.

As for other suggestions, try looking in the "Guitars <$300 thread". The prices of guitars in the UK are very high, so those guitars would probably fit in the price range of what you want to spend.

Ok thanks.
One thing that's very important to get in an acoustic guitar is a solid top. That guitar has a solid top; I can't say much about it, having never tried it...if possible I'd try it out first to see if you like the sound/feel/etc.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
very good canadian guitars good quality i had a B-20-12 i loved it but had money troubles and i kick myself for getting rid of it oh well hindsight is always 20/20