I was surfing around the interwebs, and I saw an add that said : "M&M's take You + 2 Friends to NEW YORK!!"

I started to wonder, did anyone ever win one of these "contests"(?).

This includes TV stuff, where you call, give answer, get money.

Or some Coca-Cola advert that had you collect 100 caps for a chance for a trip.

I, myself never bothered long enough to collect X of an item, or call to participate.

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever won anything through these small contests.

Also, state fair contests count, share your stuffed prizes!
I like to pick my nose and eat whatever comes out. Whatever comes out..
Last edited by Chinfrim at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by ShallowEndings
No, why people do it amuses me.

Exactly, I just wanted to know if someone actually participated and actually won something.

I know a guy who got 100 Euros for answering some simple questions in TV..
Quote by Chinfrim
Exactly, I just wanted to know if someone actually participated and actually won something.

I know a guy who got 100 Euros for answering some simple questions in TV..

PFFFT i would like to see you answer questions in a tv
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
There was some lady on the Today Show that made between $2-4,000 a week just on contests. She said she would enter at least 30 a week.
Fill in a few personal details and win a signed Line 6 amp?
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.
Quote by wicked_hobbit
Fill in a few personal details and win a signed Line 6 amp?

Are you saying that subscribing Line 6 e-mails are fake?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Dammit, so there are no fantastic stories of free trips, that end up being crappy.
Remember when they did the gray M&M deal back in the 90s? I found one in my bag, but the bag said I didn't have a gray M&M...lol thought I won a whole bunch of money for a second...

I did enter a contest on NME.com for an all expenses paid trip to New York to see The Libertines. I won the damn contest....but I was out of town for a month and couldn't claim my tickets...I was pissed.
AMD Athlon x2 5200+ (Windsor) @ 3.2Ghz--4x1GB Gskill DDR2 800 @ 910Mhz--Biostar Tforce 550--450W Rosewill Stallion PSU--250GB Seagate Barracuda--Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD R/RW--XFX Geforce 7950GT core clock 600Mhz, memory clock 760Mhz