No
83 61%
Undecided
4 3%
Who cares
42 31%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 2
You know, the lead singer who was in poison?

I saw a commercial on MTV for rock of love, which is now the 3rd season of him trying to find a slut to **** each time he finishes a gig. I think its pretty sad considering there is like 20 chicks in the beginning of each show.. And now 3 seasons later his back to find another one. WTF?

Of all the fans and women he could have sex with, he has to make shows on mtv just to show he can't stick with one girl..

Might make a poll..
Quote by ShallowEndings
You know, the lead singer who was in poison?

I saw a commercial on MTV for rock of love, which is now the 3rd season of him trying to find a slut to **** each time he finishes a gig. I think its pretty sad considering there is like 20 chicks in the beginning of each show.. And now 3 seasons later his back to find another one. WTF?

Of all the fans and women he could have sex with, he has to make shows on mtv just to show he can't stick with one girl..

Might make a poll..

My best friend's dad works for Poison. I can tell you that Bret Michaels has a wife and kids. This show is all staged. Doesn't mean that he still isn't a douche though.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
My best friend's dad works for Poison. I can tell you that Bret Michaels has a wife and kids. This show is all staged. Doesn't mean that he still isn't a douche though.

That makes it like a million times worse is that's true. what do his kids think then when he's groping all these girls on tv?

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Quote by itchy guitar

Your right and wrong. He does have kids and WAS married when he was in POISON. He's no longer married and Poison isn't around.
Quote by Marblesss
That makes it like a million times worse is that's true. what do his kids think then when he's groping all these girls on tv?

I know right, i thought they divorced in the day, the wife that is.. But its annoying how his tonguing every chick there, and if his still in the relationship than what the hell..
Quote by ShallowEndings
Dunno, its like 4 episodes into it here i think, and i just read he might do another season if his current 'hook up' n him break up..

I just noticed that Rock of Love was on Vh1. Why is it on MTV?
Quote by Marblesss

"Damn those chicks are hot and slutty i wish i could get 20 hot n slutty girls to do whatever i wanted for me"

He sucks hes just another one of MTV's tools to make money
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Guitarlord44
Your right and wrong. He does have kids and WAS married when he was in POISON. He's no longer married and Poison isn't around.

Then I guess you aren't aware of the tour with Def Leppard and Cheap Trick they just did. As for the married thing, I've had my friend's dad tell me in person that he was married. And being Bobby Dall's personal assistant, I'll take his word for it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
Then I guess you aren't aware of the tour with Def Leppard and Cheap Trick they just did. As for the married thing, I've had my friend's dad tell me in person that he was married. And being Bobby Dall's personal assistant, I'll take his word for it.

Oh **** your right. I forgot about the Tour with Def Leppard. I still don't think he's married. Maybe he's married to the girl he chose on the show? did you ever think of that?
Quote by Guitarlord44
Oh **** your right. I forgot about the Tour with Def Leppard. I still don't think he's married. Maybe he's married to the girl he chose on the show? did you ever think of that?

If he is, he's still doing more seasons so what difference does it make?
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Guitarlord44
. See you have to think about other possibilities before you assume that

Hey man for all i know, your probably right.. BUT, a) i can't see him married without it being plastered on the net, and b) if his had 3 seasons, maybe 4 of finding easy sex than i don't see him getting married any time soon.
as said before, I don't like him. he seems like a douchebag/tool
There's no need to bother with him. He's irrelevant to the music world now and thus he is irrelevant to me.

What's really disappointing is that people here watch that PoS excuse for television.
Ibanez RG350MDX
Dunlop Jazz IIIs
DR Tite-fits(Only because High-Beams sell too fast for me to buy them)
Carvin X212B
He's pathetic. He needs a TV show because he hasn't done anything notable in years. i.e. Gene Simmons and Ozzy.

Him getting hit in the face with the wall a couple months ago was a happy moment for me.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by MRavioli
There's no need to bother with him. He's irrelevant to the music world now and thus he is irrelevant to me.

What's really disappointing is that people here watch that PoS excuse for television.

Very true i suppose, i wasn't much of a fan when i heard his music, and now its just made me want to hate him more.. I saw the ad i'm pretty sure i said, but everyday on tv isn't filled with great shows. Sometimes your like meh **** it i'll watch this

Quote by maidenfan15
Him getting hit in the face with the wall a couple months ago was a happy moment for me.

I know right, when first heard of it i laughed so much. Broken nose was the least of an injury he deserves.
i does not care about him, or anyone who makes dating shows
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Bret Michaels is the definition of a douchebag and a tool, both at the same time.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I like how 5 people have voted yes and 66 have voted no.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by The Madcap
I personally think he's a dumb douche.

he's a tooche, or a dool
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I dont know. I haven't met him.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I don't like his music (not specific, I dislike most of his peers as well), and he seems less than pleasant from what I see on television. But aside from that, I still think that guy from the new Pizza Hut commercial is the epitome of "tool"-ness.
He seems like a pretty big douche but I don't really care about him.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by thewho65
I don't like his music (not specific, I dislike most of his peers as well), and he seems less than pleasant from what I see on television. But aside from that, I still think that guy from the new Pizza Hut commercial is the epitome of "tool"-ness.

You mean the guy who holds up the pizza with cheese in the crust and says "Jaackpot!"? Christ that guy makes me wanna smash the tv.
Quote by Iamafunguy
I met him once. He blew me off for my sister.

did your sister enjoy watching that?
Dude these vh1 love shows are starting to get real ****in annoying, im so sick of every one of them having a million seasons and then a spinoff with one of the people from the old show
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
did your sister enjoy watching that?

o christ, iunno if it was just timing or the tone in which i pictured you saying that but i lold
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
o christ, iunno if it was just timing or the tone in which i pictured you saying that but i lold

my work here is done
Page 1 of 2