so anyways, this was homecoming week at my high school, im a junior and our student council chose the different days for spirit week (basically days were we dress up like bad hair day, clown day or bull**** like that) and this year my class got wednesday to be 80's day, i said whatever thats pretty cool, so that morning i woke up and got dressed the way i usually do except i made sure i put on my GNR shirt since it was 80's day, then yesterday we had a pep assembly and they were announcing the winners of all the different days, and i won 80's day lol i was like hell yeah, i look like im from the 80's every day! it made me proud
redacted!
Quote by Jamisonm17
so anyways, this was homecoming week at my high school, im a junior and our student council chose the different days for spirit week (basically days were we dress up like bad hair day, clown day or bull**** like that) and this year my class got wednesday to be 80's day, i said whatever thats pretty cool, so that morning i woke up and got dressed the way i usually do except i made sure i put on my GNR shirt since it was 80's day, then yesterday we had a pep assembly and they were announcing the winners of all the different days, and i won 80's day lol i was like hell yeah, i look like im from the 80's every day! it made me proud

I'm proud of you.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Thats like JAWESOME bromosexual!
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Wednesday was 80's day at my school too
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
Cool blog bro
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
All you did was wear a GNR shirt?

Man, what? When my school did that before I graduated, I put my hair in a massive fro for '70s day, with lots of denim and aviator shades, and for '80s day, I came in looking like a member of Motley Crue. Your school is easily impressed.