Hey guys.
Just wondering if any of you had any idea where I could purchase a replacement adapter for my Banshee talkbox? My other one went missing. Not sure if I foolishly left it at a gig.
Thanks.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
Hey guys.
Just wondering if any of you had any idea where I could purchase a replacement adapter for my Banshee talkbox? My other one went missing. Not sure if I foolishly left it at a gig.
Thanks.

As long a syou get one with the same polarity and voltage it doesn't have to be from "Rocktron". The guys at your local music store should know. The manual should have the polarity/voltage requiremets (or even the bottom of the pedal).

How do you like the banshee? I was torn between that and teh Heil Sound (which i ended up getting and i love it).
Quote by JohnnyV
As long a syou get one with the same polarity and voltage it doesn't have to be from "Rocktron". The guys at your local music store should know. The manual should have the polarity/voltage requiremets (or even the bottom of the pedal).

How do you like the banshee? I was torn between that and teh Heil Sound (which i ended up getting and i love it).

Oh, awesome

I loved it whilst I could use it
The only thing that I dislike is that the sound always seems to be quite distorted, you can't play clean through it, which is where the Heil excels.
Heil > Banshee

But it's still a great piece of gear which seems to wow every crowd I play to.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ