Ok right, so primarily it's going to be used for practice, and occasionally small to medium venues, so wattage wise its going to need a bit of a punch. So im prepared to buy of ebay or any UK online music stores. So help me out here?

Cheers,
- Hannah.
I haven't spotted anything good on ebay at the moment. Keep an eye out for a cheap Peavey Bandit though, they're great amps. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=peavey+bandit&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Also keep an eye on this auction, I imagine it'll go up a fair bit in price in the last few hours but if you're very lucky you could get a brilliant bargain there.

Otherwise, I recommend the Vox AD30. They run for around £110 and sound brillianr for the price. Just enough grunt to cut through at smaller gigs, though if you can find an AD50 around the same price go with that instead.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
is a peavey bandit 75 any good? It's one of the transistor ones, not half tube.
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
Thanks everyone for your inputs XD Thing is that amp is pick up only, all the way down in London, and im In Preston up north. I've sent them a message though asking if they would do a courier. Fingers crossed =]
Quote by Hazzastar
Thanks everyone for your inputs XD Thing is that amp is pick up only, all the way down in London, and im In Preston up north. I've sent them a message though asking if they would do a courier. Fingers crossed =]
Good luck
:/ they havent messaged back, and the gigs are getting closer 2 in a week! I need something asap.