I'm looking for a pic that someone posted a loong time ago here on UG, I forget which thread it was in though. There was a demote of Hayley Williams captioned 'Boobs not included'. The pic I'm looking for was a post that came right after that. It was (I think) a shoop of the same pic, captioned "Boobs now included". You might be able to tell what the difference was, but if anyone has this pic or knows where I can find it, that would great, cause a friend of mine was asking for it.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Hayley Williams of Paramore.
Last edited by guitar_amateur at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
who is hayley williams?

I'm really hoping that's a joke.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Quote by CoreysMonster
who is hayley williams?

The redhead from Paramore. About 5 or 6 of her pictures are continually posted in rotations in the Hot Chicks Thread because everybody's too lazy to find any other pics.

Edit : Wait a minute....
It's not a nude shoop lol. It's a picture of her and the band and she's whipping her hair back in a way that her whole body arches back. Someone shooped it so that her tits are noticeably larger. This might've been an '08 thread.
Hayley Williams?

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

what is your "friend" going to do with this picture?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Floods_Solo

Shes cute.

Looks a tad like Carrottop.

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

"that's what you get when you let your heart win. wooahhohhohh I'm so terrible at making music and i exaggerate my ****in vowels to sound angst woahhohhohhh"

she sings that song ^
she also wears a **** ton of make up everywhere. her face, hair, asscrack.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by lucertia.
who the **** is haley williams?

Nigga please.

(Invalid img)
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Can I be the first to say that Hayley Williams is overrated? That being said, I'd love to see this picture.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by CoreysMonster
who is hayley williams?

Only the singer of my favourite band.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

No you can't have the Hayley William noodz.

Wait, what?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
All these '08ers and '09ers wouldn't know. It was in a much older thread. It's gonna be in demotivational form, someone's gotta have it saved or know where it is...
Quote by Paramore.
Only the singer of my favourite band.

well your favorite band sucks now, dont it
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by ripdime04
well your favorite band sucks now, dont it

Thats pretty funny, because I happen to think that Led Zeppelin, Phish, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, and Black Sabbath all suck. What now, stoner?
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Thats pretty funny, because I happen to think that Led Zeppelin, Phish, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, and Black Sabbath all suck. What now, stoner?

Everything sucks.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by Daffodil Lament

Foundation, Mascara, lip gloss, slanty haircut, flickknife 2 boxes of painkillers?
Quote by Daffodil Lament

You best be trollin'
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Daffodil Lament

exept for the roots, all the bands in your "about me" section suck, actually they blow, which is worse than sucking
Quote by shattamakar
Everything sucks.

Oral sex sucks.

On topic: I'd like to experiment her oralities.

also, Demote thread or Hot chicks thread.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Daffodil Lament

its funny how easy it is to start an argument. jus say one thing and atleast 20 people take it personally
well call me a stoner like its bad cause im sure if evrybody smoked weed **** like this incident wouldnt happen. got it, Straightedge pussy
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by shattamakar
Everything sucks.

true dat

I really don't like paramore's new stuff, i mean brick by boring brick (unplugged) is ok but ignorance and most of riot is pure ****
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Straightedge pussy

straightedge kids are allowed to smoke weed. its like, part of their unspoken code of ethics or something.
Wait...I'm not straight edge though. Oh, also, I was only cutting into your bands because I think it's stupid when people talk **** about bands they don't like. I actually love Black Sabbath

But seriously, I love you guys.