Any company that uses the description "Bolt-on Maple neck, fixed to the body with 4 individual metallic inserts" just fails.

Also they might be kinda slow and have a bit of choke.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Yeah but still i am looking at as i as a first electric to replace an acousti for under €200 so it's not going to be 2 good.
200 euro will get you something a LOT better then that. Look elsewhere.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
get this instead

http://www.waltons.ie/Product/View.aspx?id=10242

higher-end model, and cheaper too (they must be looking rid of them). and the lags I've tried have been really nice for the money, B-RAD. It's a french company (though the cheaper ones are of course made in china), so that might explain the dodgy language.

EDIT: if your heart's set on the roxanne, save a little more and get this:

http://www.waltons.ie/Product/View.aspx?id=19682

again, a higher model, but not as good value as the jet. I prefer the jet, but then I love superstrats. Bear in mind, I haven't actually tried that first jet I've linked to, but I've tried several of the matt versions of them, i'm assuming the one I've linked to is of similar quality.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 19, 2009,