So my bands been doing some shows all summer we have been getting some notice but every1 I mean like 9/10 people say we would be so much better with a with a diff singer. At first I didn't get it but the more i listen the more I get it. He's been my best friend pretty much my whole life so idk what to do. He can play bass but he's not as good as our bassist any advice.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
well hes your best friend. either let him keep singing or kick out the bassist and have him play bass. its whatd id do for my best friend
Is friend > band, or is band > friend?

SHEdit: This should really go in Bandleading, btw.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

take this to Jeremy Kyle
he will spit in your face, then take your side. or vice versa.

also, do whatever you feel is right, if hes an ok singer, he can improve.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
meh keep with him; he is your friend.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

It's my band i started it the other guitarist is my cousin the drummers my good friend the singers my best friend I didn't know the bassist until we started this band 7 months ago its the drummers friend but he's really good. We are in the process of recording some high quality stuff we got a line 6 some drum mics and were getting a real good mic for vox but at the moment we have no atleast decent recordings
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.