Ok I've seen a lot of horror movies mostly ****ty slasher ones like Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Exorcist, Night of the Living Dead and even recent ones like Drag me to Hell and not a single one scared me a bit. I want to watch a movie tht will give me nightmares for months. What do u guys reccomend?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Sicko. It's about healthcare and stuff.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Haunting In Connecticut

It is truly scary
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by shattamakar

I actually just rented tht movie and it is sitting on my table right next to me Im gonna watch it tonight. Is it really tht scary? I saw Ed Wood and I thought it looked hilarious.
Quote by codyadamscea

Yo beezy, It aint scary..It makes you feel for teh turtle is all.

Those sick bastards.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Night of the Living Dead

Aint a slasher!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by KileManA7X
I actually just rented tht movie and it is sitting on my table right next to me Im gonna watch it tonight. Is it really tht scary? I saw Ed Wood and I thought it looked hilarious.

*sigh*

Its so bad its scary. Guarenteed to give you nightmares.

Quote:

For years, the film played on television in relative obscurity, until 1980, when author Michael Medved dubbed Plan 9 from Outer Space as the "worst movie ever made". It has also earned Wood a posthumous Golden Turkey Award (an award of Medved's creation) as the worst director ever. Various critics since have concurred with this opinion.

Congrats, You have jus rented the worst movie ever made.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Last edited by shattamakar at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by shattamakar
Yo beezy, It aint scary..It makes you feel for teh turtle is all.

Those sick bastards.

I think they also cut a monkeys face off.
Utah's Token Black Guy
Quote by codyadamscea
I think they also cut a monkeys face off.

Yea they do.

Poor simian.

I found Audition disturbing.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

KILLER CONDOMS!

the rubber that rubs you out
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
KILLER CONDOMS!

Utah's Token Black Guy
hannah montana ...............nuff said

I don't really know much scary films

So erm ........................... heard chuck's pretty scary, poltergeist (is that how you spell it?),
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by DempseyPunk
KILLER CONDOMS!

Please tell me this is real.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by DempseyPunk
KILLER CONDOMS!

and on topic, The Hills have eyes is kind of scary, but I kept falling asleep throughout.. it's really weird as well.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Nexium
The ****ing nerd sums Ed wood up pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ypr2r_qVw&feature=channel_page

He actually introduced me to Ed Wood. I saw the Tim Burton movie Ed Wood and tht guy was seriously a creeper. Also has anyone seen Glen or Glenda? Tht looks so retarded but is it a horror movie?

I wanna something seriously scary like when u go into a really good haunted house and ur in the dark and they have illusions like ur gonna burn in a fire and people dressed as zombies come out of nowhere and pick you up I wanna be that scared.
Check out Audition, REC, Teeth, It, The Serpent And The Rainbow etc.

And be sure to check out Teeth. Here is a small spoiler

Quote:

Dawn puts on make-up and goes to her stepbrother, and they engage in sex. In the middle of the act, Brad recalls when he was younger and his finger was bitten by Dawn, that it wasn’t her mouth that bit him. As he realizes this, Dawn’s vagina bites off his penis. She releases it on the ground, and Brad’s dog eats it, spitting out the glans and Prince Albert piercing. Dawn leaves him to bleed to death.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by shattamakar

Quote:

Dawn puts on make-up and goes to her stepbrother, and they engage in sex. In the middle of the act, Brad recalls when he was younger and his finger was bitten by Dawn, that it wasn’t her mouth that bit him. As he realizes this, Dawn’s vagina bites off his penis. She releases it on the ground, and Brad’s dog eats it, spitting out the glans and Prince Albert piercing. Dawn leaves him to bleed to death.

IT! I love that film, it's so weird.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote:

Is tht a joke? There is seriously a movie of tht?
Quote by Monolith295
Please tell me this is real.

killer condoms
here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxEdzPakOI

edit: heres the gingerdead man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2065epgY2E&NR=1

and heres deathbed: the bed that eats (people)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMkxVmLHIMk
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by KileManA7X
He actually introduced me to Ed Wood. I saw the Tim Burton movie Ed Wood and tht guy was seriously a creeper. Also has anyone seen Glen or Glenda? Tht looks so retarded but is it a horror movie?

I wanna something seriously scary like when u go into a really good haunted house and ur in the dark and they have illusions like ur gonna burn in a fire and people dressed as zombies come out of nowhere and pick you up I wanna be that scared.

That kind of scary is more of the HollyWood ''creepy music getting more intense building up excitement then BOOO something pops up in front of the screen and scares you.

Then theres the Psychological/thriller/horror which gets to you that you have in the back of your mind after you finished the movie.

Then theres the really nasty exploitations film,not the funny low budget ones,but the ones the creepy nasty that makes you sick kinda.

Look up
Salo 120 days
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

Men behind The Sun
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093170/

(Bit tipsy Atm so nothing might make any sense.)
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
That kind of scary is more of the HollyWood ''creepy music getting more intense building up excitement then BOOO something pops up in front of the screen and scares you.

Then theres the Psychological/thriller/horror which gets to you that you have in the back of your mind after you finished the movie.

Then theres the really nasty exploitations film,not the funny low budget ones,but the ones the creepy nasty that makes you sick kinda.

Look up
Salo 120 days
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

Men behind The Sun
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093170/

(Bit tipsy Atm so nothing might make any sense.)

I've seen Salo 120 days it was plain ****ed up but didnt really scare me it was just nasty.
Catacombs was pretty scary. So was Strangers. Insanitarium gave me a new found fear of needles.

EDIT: When i was doped up from my wisdom teeth being pulled, i for freaked the fvck out by Saw.
I lol'd you've been warned
Last edited by LazyBum at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by KileManA7X
Is tht a joke? There is seriously a movie of tht?

No joke, Jim.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by KileManA7X
I've seen Salo 120 days it was plain ****ed up but didnt really scare me it was just nasty.

Salo was brilliant.

If you want nasty, Check out the book on which it was based.

120 days of Sodom by The Marquis De Sade.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by shattamakar
No joke, Jim.

Lol I just saw the trailer on youtube it looks hilarious people will make anything a movie...
Quote by shattamakar
Salo was brilliant.

If you want nasty, Check out the book on which it was based.

120 days of Sodom by The Marquis De Sade.

I read parts of it and it was so ****ed up I wish they would have included everything into the movie but I guess tht would be pretty hard to film and make look real. Didnt Cradle of Filth make a music video based on tht? Isnt it called Babylon AD or something?
Quote by KileManA7X
I read parts of it and it was so ****ed up I wish they would have included everything into the movie but I guess tht would be pretty hard to film and make look real. Didnt Cradle of Filth make a music video based on tht? Isnt it called Babylon AD or something?

Dani Filth had a very gory satanic flick..I forgot the name.
But to make up for that Ill post a pic of him.

If that aint metal..I dont know what is.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below