So I was just surfing around the guitar fetish website and I was just taking a quick overview of these "Build Your Own Guitar!" kits. I was thinking that they same really cheap and the outcome of the guitar probably wont be that good. Am I wrong? I have been wanting either the Vintage SG kit, Tele Kit, or the Offset Flying V kit.
Any of you guys have experience with these kits? Any good? I just cant get my mind pass the price. I assume that the hardware is minimal quality. Im thinking if I got one I would definitely get different pickups for the guitar. So are these kits worth it?

Thanks.

P.S. I have never actually had experience with modding or building guitars so these good for a starter to work on?
Kits are good for a starter, and the GFS ones are no exception. The hardware on them is probably subpar, so you might want to replace everything, but at least the body/neck are great.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by a7xplayer
Any of you guys have experience with these kits? Any good? I just cant get my mind pass the price. I assume that the hardware is minimal quality. Im thinking if I got one I would definitely get different pickups for the guitar. So are these kits worth it?
Read this: GFS Kit: An assembly to review
Then ask the TS if you have any questions.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.