I'm have this picture thats like 500x450 pixels and i need it much smaller (my teacher didnt specify) so is there a program i could use to do this? Preferably a free one.
Hi. I love
You can do it on paint.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
if you have vista you can edit in "Microsoft office picture manager" when you look at your photos
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..