Page 1 of 3
never done it
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've never smoked a joint. And, like everyone else, the first time I smoked pot, nothing happened.
You're*
Indian Hemp...Some of the finest in the world.

Was 13
Was a Bong.
Experienced the reality paradox.
Ate Pizza.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

take it to the drug thread...

...at a skatepark hanging out with one of my friends. His grindcore band was going to go up and he was having a smoke, offered me, I accepted.
the first time i actually got high? wake and bake at my friends house. woke up, toked up, got high, went home.
Ex girl friends birthday, she'd dumped me 3 days prior but we still met up, she offered and I was like... what evs
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I was offered a hit and I took a couple and laughed until my side hurt. Not much else to say.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
When i was about 13, it was my schools charity day (basicly a day where no one goes to class and instead gets drunk and f*cked up) i bought an 8th of resin, didnt enjoy it, still dont hence i do it very rarely.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I troll'd
Quote by thewho65
They get payed to sit in restaurants and attract people? I would think paying a bunch of fat people to sit in your restaurant would be more effective.

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"

"Those fatasses seem to be enjoying it."
first time i got high, i did edibles. according to the guy that made them, they were pretty strong. One was enough to **** you up, but I took two. My friends knew i was a huge pink floyd fan so we listened to dark side of the moon. it was pretty cool.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by Widowmaker^
Smoked my first joint yesterday. Nothing happened.

Nothing usually happens the first time.
Try a bong hit.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

A friend told me she had some, and asked if I wanted to join her, so I did, it was pretty relaxed. We giggled a bit. Then another guy came and joint (pun) us, rolled up another, so we had another, and we passed a good 2 hours just talking about ****. Nothing special, but it was good fun. Concentrated a lot on number plates though.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I was kicking it with some buddies in 7th grade and we decided to take an adventure through the underground area we have under a local airport and he pulled out a pipe and asked me...and my life has changed since then
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by shattamakar
Nothing usually happens the first time.

True this, nothing happened till my second time... I thought I was being followed by a giant pigeon called Frank...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Listened to Shine on You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd with my friend and floated among the clouds. God damn i was so high the first time, I had no idea what to expect and it was completely surreal. No experience with weed has come close to the first time, i wish i could get that high again.
lunch break with two friends of mine. One had the weed from her older sister, the other had the filters and the little paper (don't know the name) from her parents. I had the will. Smoked it, had a few giggles, then got up and went to class. It was nice
Quote by ChemicalFire
True this, nothing happened till my second time... I thought I was being followed by a giant pigeon called Frank...

Frank came to you too?

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

A couple of my mates were smoking a spliff and offered me a puff. Not the most exciting story but thats what happened.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
i get high off life
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
i get high off life

You develop tolerance pretty soon.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

was at the school prom had a few tokes and felt rather sleepy my ex was like whats up i was like i had a joint then slapped me
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
First few times had no effect, I was complaining about it. I was grade 7 and my friend then made me smoke a whole gram of red hash with him in one sitting. I was hallucinating more than I ever did on acid.
Quote by Survivalism
I've never smoked a joint. And, like everyone else, the first time I smoked pot, nothing happened.

The first time i smoked i got the highest ive ever been...but maybe thats cuz it was out of an 18 inch bong
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Not sure if i want to start or not.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Hit from a bong in my flat, felt really smiley and went to Tescos. Was really aware of my inability to stop smiling and giggled my way around the store.
Quote by shattamakar
You develop tolerance pretty soon.

then change up your does man find whats good for you
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I remember this one time a complete stranger who I just happened to be watching did it for the first time, and it didn't seem to go to his head at all, but when he tried to get up he just fell to the floor instantly and couldn't walk, and could feel his veins pulsing. **** was rad.

>_>

<_<
Page 1 of 3