My friend has this guitar for sale and she doesn't know what kind it is.. But it says "rocker" on the headstock and it's black with white spider webs on it.. seems like a wal-mart guitar to me.. i googled it but couldn't find it.. any help.. plz

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
ahahah i just typed in rocker.. that why i didn't find it.. ok i'm definetly not getting it.,. that is the wal-mart guitar.. and she loves the tone of it.. definetly can tell she doesn't know good tone.lol
Quote by MetalGuitarest
ahahah i just typed in rocker.. that why i didn't find it.. ok i'm definetly not getting it.,. that is the wal-mart guitar.. and she loves the tone of it.. definetly can tell she doesn't know good tone.lol

Dont judge on tone untill you get a better amp my friend.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP LTD H-1001
Axe FX II
Blackstar S1-100 (selling)
Ovation Applause
Keeley modded TS-9
Boss NS-2 (selling)
Quote by MetalGuitarest
i know a spider doesn't have good tone. it was my first amp.. hence the reason i got it. imma get a better one when i save up my money

Ahhh fair enough
good luck with that
Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP LTD H-1001
Axe FX II
Blackstar S1-100 (selling)
Ovation Applause
Keeley modded TS-9
Boss NS-2 (selling)
Ya its a Wallmart guitar. It sits on the shelf next to the Hannah Montanah and Camp Rock Washburns. Yes thats right, Hannah Montana has a signature guitar .
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
It is kinda hot tho!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted