I think Floyd by decision. Could be wrong though.....they are both mainly counter-punchers.

Worth the PPV?...no.

There's a bar down here that's showing it for free, so I'll watch it there.
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 19, 2009,
The Undertaker will bury them alive
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I think and hope Marquez will win because Mayweather is a Dick
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Tempoe
I think Floyd by decision. Could be wrong though.....they are both mainly counter-punchers.

Worth the PPV?...no.

There's a bar down here that's showing it for free, so I'll watch it there.

its on the internet for free numbnuts
mayweather wins, pacman wins in november, than they fight and pacman rapes floyd and i will get an orgasm watching it!!
Quote by ninnipinni93
mayweather wins, pacman wins in november, than they fight and pacman rapes floyd and i will get an orgasm watching it!!

mayweather will just let himself tire out and then counter attack. should be a good one tho.
Quote by Littleangus44
Link please

<.<

>.>

I couldnt do that, you would get every ball game fight and sitcom for free on one webpage. Its an anagram of HATDE
Last edited by lucertia. at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
I couldnt do that, you would get every ball game fight and sitcom for free on one webpage. Its an anagram of HATDE

Death?
Hated?
PM plz
Last edited by Littleangus44 at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by Littleangus44
Death?
Hated?
PM plz

its not that good anyway i think its in russian the commentry or kazikstani or something.
I'm looking forward to this fight. Imo Floyd. Are you gonna watch it? I certainly am !

Happy viewing.
Quote by lucertia.
its not that good anyway i think its in russian the commentry or kazikstani or something.

i dont care about commentary
Quote by Littleangus44
i dont care about commentary

post all your available anagrams then ill PM
Quote by Littleangus44
JUST TELL ME PLEASE OH GOD! im on atdhe.net but i dont see it

Its there! Three of them.

Anyway its an awful fight. Mayweather is such a ****** and Marquez cant even reach his head even if he were to go right in and take a knockout blow.
I'm pulling for Mayweather. As cocky as he is, and how much of a dick he can be, I'll still support him.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Im going for Mayweather too. And Jesus christ...I had turned on the fight at 8:30pm and it took them like 4 ****ing hours to show the main event. Wtf man, wtf?

Who in the world can sit through 4 hours of that..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Im going for Mayweather too. And Jesus christ...I had turned on the fight at 8:30pm and it took them like 4 ****ing hours to show the main event. Wtf man, wtf?

Who in the world can sit through 4 hours of that..

That's boxing for ya.

Mayweather is a machine.

Edit: Mayweather better not pussy out
Last edited by CaptainRon at Sep 20, 2009,
Crappy fight, imagine paying for that. I was right though, Floyd by decision, should have bet something i guess.