Give your takes if i were to design a computer with amp inputs, recording studio, and guitar pro all installed in a laptop. it also has a tuner and metronome.
that'd have to have one hell of a sound card
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Hec1223
Give your takes if i were to design a computer with amp inputs, recording studio, and guitar pro all installed in a laptop. it also has a tuner and metronome.

They already have that, except not in a laptop. Isn't that pretty much how digital recording is done?

Audio source --> Mixer ---> Analog/Digital converter ---> Soundcard --> Pro Tools
Can do it will my Dell m1210 12" dual core, and my tascam USB mixer. 4 in's, 2 outs, guitar rig has a tuner, metronome, and some passable amp sounds.

The thing about having everything built in, is that its like any other device that has everything built in. It sucks. Lots of things are compromised because of space and cost, and if one component breaks, you can't replace it because it proprietary and then you end up with half a device. Ask anyone who bought a TV/VCR combo or TV/DVD combo and then the VCR or DVD won't play anything, so what do they do, hook up an external VCR or DVD player to the unit and bypass the broken component anyways.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
we are currently closing all threads with no-descriptive titles.

also, something like that is extremely easy to come by. there are many USB or PMICA devices that will give connectivity, software studios are easy to come by (if not cheap), and guitar pro is something that is once again easy to buy. i dont see the novelty here.