Hey, I'm just learning guitar. Wondering if you know of any great books that teach how to play guitar. I can't afford lessons, so cheaper books would be nice I went to learningguitar-quickandeasy.blogspot.com today, and there was a post that recommended some books. I bought one of them today, but do you guys have any other recommendations? Thanks
Guitar for Dummies. You could also look at the lessons on this site.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
*reported*

no advertising
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
No advertising? Was I advertising? I was just saying what I had already, and I was wondering what everyone else used. Sorry, didn't know you couldn't put other urls up on the forum...
Look around this site, look at the stickies in this forum, good lessons and if you have questions ask them in the forums, you'll get quick feedback. Youtube is a great source for free lessons as well.
Quote by TheAds87
No advertising? Was I advertising? I was just saying what I had already, and I was wondering what everyone else used. Sorry, didn't know you couldn't put other urls up on the forum...

you're advertising your blog, same as in your other post.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com