I was thinking about the exact same thing today, the boss is good but I think that the Nova is more versatile and has more options, it's especially better if you like U2.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
the TC Electronic one, i like the idea of having a separate tap tempo button
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Nova Repeater for sure. Cant wait till I can grab one myself
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
nova repeater. mine should be arriving monday. i'll let you guys know how she is.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by justinb904
the TC Electronic one, i like the idea of having a separate tap tempo button

For the last time, for 20 bucks you can get the Boss foot switch or any other basic non latching foot switch to use with the DD-7 to set the tempo separately.

I love my DD-7, and I've heard great things about the Nova, so I'd go check them out.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by stykerwolf
Nova Repeter is an analog delay, it's just controlled by digital parameters.

I'd totally go for the TCE Nova, since it's better then a Boss digital and has more options...

I was pretty sure it was a digital delay?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by acdclandon
For the last time, for 20 bucks you can get the Boss foot switch or any other basic non latching foot switch to use with the DD-7 to set the tempo separately.

I love my DD-7, and I've heard great things about the Nova, so I'd go check them out.

And 40 sec of loop time. But i don't think you can go wrong either way. Good luck!
Quote by acdclandon

this is exactly what i did, and i love my DD-7. however i have never tried the tc electronics one.
Thanks for the feedback.
I think I'll do the... TC Nova Delay. Lol
---CURRENT GEAR---
-Lefty FENDER Std. Stratocaster
-Lefty ROGUE Dreadnought Acoustic
-VOX Valvetronix VT50
-TC ELECTRONIC ND-1 Nova Delay
-VISUAL SOUND Jekyll&Hyde Overdrive/Distortion
-IBANEZ TS9 Tube Screamer