So i have nothing for midnight snacks at all except eggs (i could make pancakes) but there date is the 16th. Would they be okay? 16th was the 'best before' date.
3 days is nothing.

You'll be fine.

Edit: Notice it says "best before" not "eat before".
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Tempoe
They should be fine if they were in the fridge

No, they say you shouldnt keep eggs in the fridge, because the other food contaminate their taste esp fish etc. But it is Scotland here not Hawaii!
Food should come with a best before and a do not eat date.

And most food should be fine after three days, guessing eggs should be, just make sure they don't smell funky.
yes you can smell off eggs. it will be extremely noticable once their shell is broken if they are off.
Quote by lucertia.
No, they say you shouldnt keep eggs in the fridge, because the other food contaminate their taste esp fish etc. But it is Scotland here not Hawaii!

What kind of bull**** is that? they're in a ****ing shell! it won't contaminate the taste.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated
What kind of bull**** is that? they're in a ****ing shell! it won't contaminate the taste.

dont ****ing shoot the messenger. tell that to 'chef ramsey'
i ate some ranch that was good through 2010 and i haven't stop ****ting my brains out
you dont mind a little hint of salmanella with those pancakes do you?

naw you should be fine...
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
man off eggs stink so bad. apparently if an egg floats in water its starting to go off, i.e., comes to the top. however at the end of the day its up to you. my mate ate green bacon once, god knows how he got away with that...

Make me laugh people... go ahead, make me laugh...