Well, a few days ago, my friend got jumped (Run, Tom, faster!, Russell, what the ****, etc...) by 5 guys. The first one came up behind him and and my friend grabbed him by the throat, pinned him up on a wall, and started punching his face in. Then, 4 of the guy's friends came up behind my friend. One of them had a rope and started choking him, while the others beat him. The 5 little punks ran away when they saw a crowd forming while my friend was left there with a bloody nose. He was arrested for racial discrimination (calling them niggers, which is now supposedly illegal), and simple battery, while the 5 kids who jumped him got away. My friend did not know these kids, they apparently know a person my friend had some problems with last school year. When he was taken to the office after the fight, the guy he had problems with last year told the principle he planned to hang some kid in a tree in his yard, which he never said. He is expelled and now has to go to a court hearing.

What I want to know is:
1) When the **** did saying nigger become illegal?
2) How is he getting in trouble when it was self-defense?
3) How can they believe one person's word over another's?
I liek milk.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Last edited by EVH92 at Sep 19, 2009,
1 Stupidity
2 Stupidity
3 Stupidity
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
woooooooooooooooow omg
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
That's the story of, that's the story of the race card.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
1) When the **** did saying ****** become illegal?

Get ready for South Park jokes. But seriously, I don't know. No matter what you say to someone, there's no justifaction for what those guys did to your friend.

Because the world is dildoes.

Because *flameshield* the attackers were black and obviously victims of 'racial discrimination'
The playground of the world
A good lawyer will keep your friend out of jail, sue the pants off the school for wrongful expulsion, land the attackers with at least 15 years and probably sue their pants off too.

Plus, that's a hard case to defend.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Saying the N word isnt illegal.

Tell your friend to pair up with a lawyer and fight back.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm not gonna make a racist joke. I'm one point closer to going to heaven now.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by coryklok
Well, a few days ago, my friend got jumped (Run, Tom, faster!, Russell, what the ****, etc...) by 5 guys. The first one came up behind him and and my friend grabbed him by the throat, pinned him up on a wall, and started punching his face in. Then, 4 of the guy's friends came up behind my friend. One of them had a rope and started choking him, while the others beat him. The 5 little punks ran away when they saw a crowd forming while my friend was left there with a bloody nose. He was arrested for racial discrimination (calling them niggers, which is now supposedly illegal), and simple battery, while the 5 kids who jumped him got away. My friend did not know these kids, they apparently know a person my friend had some problems with last school year. When he was taken to the office after the fight, the guy he had problems with last year told the principle he planned to hang some kid in a tree in his yard, which he never said. He is expelled and now has to go to a court hearing.

What I want to know is:
1) When the **** did saying nigger become illegal?

I really cant see how calling them ******s would resolve the problem, or make it any better at all, there were 5 of them and one of him - racial abuse probably wasn't the best tactic to employ.

He will fight the charge and win - unless he has had any previous offenses. If it was truly self defense then he wont be charged.

Which brings me to you're 3) How can they believe one person's word over another's?

Isn't that exactly what you are doing? Are you sure that you're friend is telling the truth? It's not often that someone gets gang bashed without fair reason.
a little lost.....
Quote by Eddie4President

Because *flameshield* the attackers were black and obviously victims of 'racial discrimination'

No flameshield necessary. Something similar happened to my dad, except with no provocation, and the attacker (who was black) kicked my 9 year old brother. My father didn't even really beat him, yet was arrested.
Quote by Davo Ownz
Isn't that exactly what you are doing? Are you sure that you're friend is telling the truth? It's not often that someone gets gang bashed without fair reason.

Right, because there's always a good reason for a gang beatdown.
Quote by Davo Ownz
I feel a little bit dumber after reading that.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Reverse racism. Now black people have the race card to use, nothing they can do will make them racist at all....

It's simply racist.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by captaincrunk

ya, bitch be trippen balls, makes sense
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by captaincrunk

It was the moral - I wasn't referring to the context.

Who knows what his friend said? And yes, what his friend said/didn't say could make a MASSIVE difference in court.
a little lost.....
here in aus, we have a law against 'racial vilification' but even then no one really cares or even bothers to enforce it, also play the reverse discrimination card
Quote by Davo Ownz

Who knows what his friend said? And yes, what his friend said/didn't say could make a MASSIVE difference in court.

That didn't make sense to me.
Quote by Davo Ownz

But with no evidence to prove that, it couldn't really make too much of a difference.

For instance, if the crowd that was starting to form at the fight had at least 2/3 witnesses out of that group to say that he got jumped first, then assault in the eyes of a judge > any stupid petty insults they could claim TS's friend said.

TS, tell your friend to get himself a decent lawyer, and fight the case. Nothing to stop him winning it as far as I can see.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Okay - sorry I concede.

What I meant to say was - Op mightn't know the entirety of the truth - who knows what his friend said to provoke them. Sure nothing validates physical abuse, but in court what he said DOES matter.
a little lost.....
Quote by dgme92
But with no evidence to prove that, it couldn't really make too much of a difference.

For instance, if the crowd that was starting to form at the fight had at least 2/3 witnesses out of that group to say that he got jumped first, then assault in the eyes of a judge > any stupid petty insults they could claim TS's friend said.

TS, tell your friend to get himself a decent lawyer, and fight the case. Nothing to stop him winning it as far as I can see.

Yeah, sorry - I should have worded it a lot better

a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
I really cant see how calling them ******s would resolve the problem, or make it any better at all, there were 5 of them and one of him - racial abuse probably wasn't the best tactic to employ.

He will fight the charge and win - unless he has had any previous offenses. If it was truly self defense then he wont be charged.

Which brings me to you're 3) How can they believe one person's word over another's?

Dude, you dont have any idea, gangs are getting really bad now days. In most major citys if your wearing the wrong color shirt in the wrong place, you'll get killed. Even if your not accosiated with a gang, or dont even look like it. Its freaken barbaric and just shows the stupidity of people in gangs.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Dude, you dont have any idea, gangs are getting really bad now days. In most major citys if your wearing the wrong color shirt in the wrong place, you'll get killed. Even if your not accosiated with a gang, or dont even look like it. Its freaken barbaric and just shows the stupidity of people in gangs.

I agree, read the last four posts.

Okay as not to spam this thread - I suggest you're friend strongly fights the case.
a little lost.....