With the Epiphone Sg custom how does it work? With it being a 3 pickup guitar with a 3 way selector switch, is position 1 bridge and middle, pos 2 middle, position 3 middle and neck, or is each position each pickup? Thanks very much in advance.
Dave
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
push pull one of the tone knobs that will prolly activate the middle one? at least some ive seen with it.
which pick ups do the volume and tone associate with then - you have 2 vol 2 tone where do they go to?
which pick ups do the volume and tone associate with then - you have 2 vol 2 tone where do they go to?

It has 3 volumes and one master tone, just looked on the internet.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
I think it's Neck-Middle&bridge-bridge (Rhythm-Middle&Treble-Treble) I do not think all three are separately controlled. Some might have coil taps not sure but I don't ever remember seeing it in an Epi wired like that. Epis are usually wired the same as Gibsons and I know Gibson has schematics on their site somewhere.

John