I've got the opportunity to get an Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst for potentially under $400. I've been looking for a new guitar and even though an LP was never at the top of my list I can't think of a time I tried one I didn't like.

Should I go for it?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Sep 19, 2009,
yeah i have an Epiphone LP and it plays really well. Its good for most types of music also
Quote by Natrone
I've got the opportunity to get an Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst for potentially under $400. I've been looking for a new guitar and even though an LP was never at the top of my list I can't think of a time I tried one I didn't like.

Should I go for it?

What are the other guitars? You have to think if whether or not you'll regret spending the $400 on a good deal rather than a guitar you really want. If you want a different guitar more and you buy something else, then you won't be satisfied.

However, I assume you most likely have a job and can make up the spent money. If that's the case, then go for it.
If it plays nice add it to your collection.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
If you like how it plays, I'd go for it. Also, new nut, and upgrade to tonepros bridge makes those things so much nicer.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
Meh, didn't do it. I figured that being 16 with no job at the time and having to pay back at least half of it (parents are helping me out since I got good scores on my ACT and that'll save me money for college) if its not a guitar that I don't have to think about wanting then its best to leave it.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Meh, didn't do it.

probably best. if you're like me every single time you buy a new guitar a much better deal shows up the next week haha and i remember you said you were looking around at semi-hollows. i wouldn't settle for something different if you really did want a semi-hollow, you'd just end up wishing you had done it differently later.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip