k so im looking for shirts that have like band lyrics or a saying on the back bcuz i dont like the shirts with all the crazy grx on the front so any suggestions?
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
Quote by acro_brat
check out stick to your guns merch. they have a lot of shirts with sayings.

I own one.

"We've got more heart than you"
Written down the back.
you need this hoodie with stations lrycis

Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Some Converge shirts have lyrics on the back.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
I wish I bought StabYouInTheHead's Herbs Get Wet shirt when I had the chance.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
^ I raise you Fucking Bow Down.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Trivium has ones with "TAKE THEIR ****ING HEADS" on it, and another with "DEAR GOD THE ****ING SHIP IS SINKING" on it
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by JxD
This is a favorite of mine:

I also like that shirt. But I think the font is kinda big..takes up the whole back.
Quote by JxD
This is a favorite of mine:

i like this shirt to but way too many people have it. it honestly might be one of the most popular shirts in modern hc
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
I think the most popular hc shirts are the standard Reign Supreme shirts. I've even seen kids wear those shirts at non-hardcore shows. I want one of those Verse shirts that say No War on them.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I think the most popular hc shirts are the standard Reign Supreme shirts. I've even seen kids wear those shirts at non-hardcore shows. I want one of those Verse shirts that say No War on them.

not any diss to reign supreme, but i feel like the kids who wear reign supreme shirts for the most part are the kind of kids who show up at shows wearing a backwards flat brim hat, mosh shorts, and a pullstring back on(and RGNSPRM shirt of course) and just come cause they like to mosh not cause of the music. Bit of a stereotypical statement but comeon am i right?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by handbanana
not any diss to reign supreme, but i feel like the kids who wear reign supreme shirts for the most part are the kind of kids who show up at shows wearing a backwards flat brim hat, mosh shorts, and a pullstring back on(and RGNSPRM shirt of course) and just come cause they like to mosh not cause of the music. Bit of a stereotypical statement but comeon am i right?

Even though I have the "REIGN SUP-REME" tank top and wear it all the time and don't fir the description, I agree.
i mean they're are definately people that don't fit the profile but yeah like i said, i'm sure everyone knows what i'm talking about
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Reign Supreme seem like the type of band that scene kids would enjoy if they were exposed to it. They're not a bad band, they're actually very good at what they do, but they certainly bring teh br00talz.
I just checked out Reign Supreme....holy ****. Awesome.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Pulling Teeth
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by aggiefan33
WELL I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOWWWW

/mosh

UHHHHH-POSS-ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Also, Magero: Weren't you starting a moshcore band or something? If so, you need to listen to Reign Supreme, ASAP.
Last edited by MustangMan311 at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by MustangMan311
UHHHHH-POSS-ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Also, Magero: Weren't you starting a moshcore band or something? If so, you need to listen to Reign Supreme, ASAP.

Will do, cheers brah.
My sinking ships shirt with auburn lyrics on the back got torn i haven't bought a shirt since.
Sleeping with jessica alba isn't breaking edge