so, i was just ****ing around on my epi SG, playing some good ol'e slide. just for ****s and giggles i decided to play up beyond the end of the fretboard ala Duane Allman and it sounds pretty awesome. i threw on some different effects and some of them sound pretty alien at that high a pitch.

apparently weird enough that my girlfriend actually came downstairs to ask me what the hell i was doing

anybody out there use effects when you're playing with a slide? turns out to have some pretty interesting results.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Last edited by intheshadowplay at Sep 19, 2009,
Cool story bro

you make seagull sounds if you add delay. really cool.
Last edited by melton100 at Sep 19, 2009,
yes, you are. but the ****er above you's been reported for spamming. also, i hope mods ban for being a dick.

EDIT: check that. two ****ers have now been reported.
Quote by intheshadowplay

yes, it was a cool story. bro.

Quote by intheshadowplay
yes, you are. but the ****er above you's been reported for spamming. also, i hope mods ban for being a dick.

EDIT: check that. two ****ers have now been reported

So you can say it but we can't? It's not being a dick, it's just being humorous. Apparently you have none.
there, so this thread has somewhere to go, i edited. if you have something interesting to post other than spam, by all means do. otherwise, you aren't funny, so GTFO.
Quote by intheshadowplay
there, so this thread has somewhere to go, i edited. if you have something interesting to post other than spam, by all means do. otherwise, you aren't funny, so GTFO.

Add some Heavy Delay and a Pitch Shifter. Maybe even a volume pedal to do really really fast volume swells. See what happens.
Closed for spam.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...