Curb starts again tomorrow. Larry's funny eh?
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 21, 2009,
For some reason I can't get into Curb, even though Larry rocks. I dunno
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Well I hate The fat guys wife, she's too loud, but the rest I like.
HBO, Curb your enthusiasm, from the co-creator of Seinfeld.
I've only seen the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but hot damn it's funny

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
OH i dont have hbo, seinfeld is genius though
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by Tempoe
90% of the Genius parts of Seinfeld are pure Larry David.

I Dont know much about how him and jerry worked together though, is Larry the one who kind of took jerry's jokes and worked them all together so perfectly?

sort of how every character in seinfeld has a seperate story line but its all connected throughout the episode?

do you know what i mean? is curb similar?
GO Islanders!

Quote by Tempoe

Pretty much a completely false statement. You really think the jokes would be as funny if a different cast was playing the 4 main characters?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by sketchy z
I Dont know much about how him and jerry worked together though, is Larry the one who kind of took jerry's jokes and worked them all together so perfectly?

sort of how every character in seinfeld has a seperate story line but its all connected throughout the episode?

do you know what i mean? is curb similar?

Larry David is the creator of Seinfeld, he did a lot.
Quote by Piscasis
Larry David is the creator of Seinfeld, he did a lot.

larry david and jerry were......
GO Islanders!

Quote by Tempoe
You can't say that. Seinfeld was still funny even after David left.

Never seen Curb though. I don't get HBO.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well if you've seen curb you will see the Seinfeld humour in it. It really was mostly Larry's ideas that provided the stories. Jerry would agree, the show probably wouldn't have been a success without Larry's writing, and Jerry would be quite unknown. A show about nothing was Larry's concept. Larry based the part of George on himself. Its not like Jerry is a good actor ya know.
I reckon CYE is one of the funniest things on TV, on film even. I love it so much.

It's sad that not a lot of people so far seem to have seen it. If you don't have HBO or whatever, you can check it out online, don't know if I'm allowed to post a link but just google "watch curb your enthusiasm" and you'll find it. Every episode is there.

I Just watched the first episode of the new series (7) and it was a belter.
I love Seinfeld, but I thought Curb was kind of boring..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Huge fan of Curb. Wasn't too blown away with the new episode but I'm sure it will only get better!
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
wasnt curb cancelled?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
The shtick gets a bid old after six seasons but it still holds its own. I've been grooving on it for a long time. Like most of the people here, I'm not fancy enough to pay for HBO but I am fancy enough to pay for box sets. Hip-hip!
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Yeah, it was pretty funny, I thought they were starting with the Seinfeld reunion but I guess thats in a few weeks. Larrys GF has cancer....so he's gonna leave her..hahaha hilarious. He is so shallow.

We get HBO and Showtime free here...its about 8 bucks a month for cable. Love the pirate broadcasting of the 3rd world.
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 23, 2009,
I think its really funny but can't watch many episodes in a short space of time, otherwise it gets repetative and predictable.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.