I was just wondering since this happened to me today. I ripped my shorts at the start of a party. And it was three hours long. And my crush was there. And my friend had no extra pair. AND MY CRUSH WAS THERE. Any similar experiences? Search-barred it btw

EDIT: On accident, sillies
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Last edited by bingeandletgo at Sep 20, 2009,
I walked around all day at school with my entire right pant leg ripped in half from the zipper down. My dick was half hanging out most of the time. Started quite a few conversations.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
It's happened.. no big deal though? Just whip your dick out and go about your business
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I bet you were the BUTT of everyone' jokes, huh?

Ha. Ha.. Ha...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

I was in paris with some friends and we were jumping poles and my pants caught on the top of the pole and it ripped them. i almost face planted too.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I read the thread title as 'Anyone here rip their parents shorts'

... I'll be leaving now.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
i ripped my pants at work once. the tear was so large, you could see the butt section of my boxers .

my manager told me to go to the nearby old navy and buy some khakis.
Sent from my iPad.
yeah man i ripped my pants at school once. started at the zipper and went to the knee. it was really cold too lmao.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by paintITblack39
i ripped my pants at work once. the tear was so large, you could see the butt section of my boxers .

my manager told me to go to the nearby old navy and buy some khakis.

Mine went halfway down my thigh . And I apologize for being the one-upper that I promised I would never be
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by bingeandletgo
I was just wondering since this happened to me today. I ripped my shorts at the start of a party. And it was three hours long. And my crush was there. And my friend had no extra pair. AND MY CRUSH WAS THERE. Any similar experiences? Search-barred it btw

EDIT: On accident, sillies

I always get ripped jeans because of skating - at the knees.
a little lost.....
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

On topic: I don't rip my jeans.
RIP Tom Searle.
Hmm well actually now that I remember, a couple of years ago my teacher wanted me to stick something to one of the beams on the ceiling. I got up on a table fine, stuck it up there, put my leg down from the table, *rrrrrrrrrip* ... Some people saw my undies and the teacher was laughing. FML.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
1 hour into an 8 hour shift at my job, i bent over and had at least a 6 inch tear from my ass to my croch...such a bad day
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually