31 10%
47 15%
64 20%
65 20%
28 9%
23 7%
Voters: 324.
Page 1 of 3
It depends on how I look at it. Either a 4 or an 8. I chose eight because I'm trying to be positive
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

7.5, I'm not sure whether I should vote 7 or 8 though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm content so 8.. things could be a bit better but hey
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
8/10 - Point off because I could have nicer material possessions, point off because my girlfriend doesn't play guitar.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
I don't need an arbitrary number system, currently it the best one I've got...

James
10/10 its my birthday!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
8/10 - Point off because I could have nicer material possessions, point off because my girlfriend doesn't play guitar.

All the girls at my school that play guitar are creepers
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Are they attractive though? I have this fantasy; I want to nail a chick whilst having a guitar duel with her. When we orgasm, we'll play screaming pinch harmonics. I want this, badly.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
7. I live with my family and we're doing well financially, I haven't had to go through a lot of major deaths (like a parent or sibling), the worst was my first cat (losing a pet is actually a lot more painful than I thought it would be). I have a good job, and (when I say this, keep in mind this is the ONLY thing I have high self-esteem in. Everything else is very low) I am a relatively good musician. It would be a 9, but socially I'm often times very lonely, so I took off 2 points.
pretty ****ty right now man but it will get better.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
Are they attractive though? I have this fantasy; I want to nail a chick whilst having a guitar duel with her. When we orgasm, we'll play screaming pinch harmonics. I want this, badly.

NO. Nice fantasy btw
Quote by blackflag49

My life is great, I said 9 but if I had a million bucks it would be 9.5
When I was a teen or in my 20's I would've said 3.
6. I'm going through a little low period right now. Just had my exams. Sucked ass (which is pretty unusual for me). My project is being held up. I gained a kg in the past week. Had a fight with my good friend while being high (him not me). Haven't played guitar for a couple of weeks and the girl I like has taken off to her hometown and won't be back till monday. I feel lonely.

I guess things could be better, but I really don't have much to complain about
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children

I feel like i'm in slow motion...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
6, I cant do a ****ing thing right. And Ive been finding out how bad at everything I actually am.
5-6

I'm going through some times right now, but overall it's pretty good.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
My life was 6 before I saw this pic.

Now its eleventeen.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I put 8. Mainly things are looking up. I detracted a point cos my grades are dropping, and cos I'm not in as many bands as I'd like to be- soon to be resolved though! Can I re-vote if I succeed at my audition?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by shattamakar
My life was 6 before I saw this pic.

Now its eleventeen.

DAT ASS
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Could have been better (no job, no girlfriend), but quite all right.
Right now I've got the hangover from hell, so points off for that.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
huh voted 9, I have/do pretty much everything I want and ever wanted to do (play in a band/ do the sports I like/ have a great GF/ studies going on really well), but it takes about every hour of the day and there are even more things I'd like to do (like watching TV or playing video games, but hey, I don't have enough time for that)

for a 10 I'd need a day with 40 hours
I voted 2 but hopefully I'll pick up all the pieces soon
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
4...sh1t sucks. but i am an angsty teen so meh...what can one expect?
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Page 1 of 3