Page 1 of 2
I like this girl a little. He really likes the girl because it's his first girlfriend, which is quite pathetic for a 16 year old, and the girl is not really into him. So should I:
A: Wait unti they break up.
B: Don't wait and steal the girl and loose a friendship.
C: Move on and find another girl.
D: Use a peavey Vypyr 2x12 or a MG100 for next week's school talent show?

Oh and after thinking it very carefully, I decided I won't kill/rape/set on fire/dry hump/punch her or him in the face/throw them to a river/ram them over with a car/
throw a hatchet to his or her face or any other possible threat to their safety.
No threesome.

Ok, STOP POSTING.
I should have done a little background first, I guessed you didn't wanted to see a wall. I hung out with this girl for a week or so before I went on a 7 day vacation.
The first they i leaved, a friend threw a birthday party and they both went and met and w/e. When I came back he said hey you cool about me dating Ellen? and I said it was fine because she is his first girlfriend and he is all happy about it, but Ellen always says that she doesn't know if that is going to work and I always tell her to
stay with him for a couple more weeks, and in school they barely talk but I'm thinking it's because the dude doesn't know what to talk about. So If I continue helping my friend, Elle will be unhappy. If I stop helping him, I'm pretty sure they will break up and he will be the unhappiest out of the three of us for a while. And if I get with Elle after they broke up it will look bad and he'll probably be mad at me.
And I'm not so sure about the Vypyr...
Last edited by Canseqo at Sep 20, 2009,
D, dawg.

EDIT: FUUUU, it's not pathetic for a 16 year to have his first girlfriend.
im 16 and i still haven't had one. I'm pretty sure i'm hot, I also have a penis.
Last edited by lol2theworld at Sep 20, 2009,
D will be the obvious choice.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Wait until they break up.

If he breaks up with her, go for it as soon as you can. If she breaks up with him, you must wait at least 2 months.

Bro code, yo.
C and if you haven't found anyone if/when they break up, then A seems like a fair choice. Not like straight after though. Wait a few weeks and talk to him first.

Also, relationship thread.
Quote by Canseqo
I like this girl a little. He really likes the girl because it's his first girlfriend, which is quite pathetic for a 16 year old, and the girl is not really into him.

You Sir, are a jerk.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by 'Leviathan'
You sound like an asshole... a jealous asshole who wants his mates girlfriend.

EDIT: D.

this.
why don't you just find another girl man? i mean, she is your friend's. rather than wasting your time waiting for her, go flirt around or something. play guitar.

and yeah, D.
HI, I'M IZZ
Quote by coryklok
Wait until they break up.

If he breaks up with her, go for it as soon as you can. If she breaks up with him, you must wait at least 2 months.

Bro code, yo.

Yeah well I guess I should wait.
P: Throw yourself down a flight of stairs.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Canseqo

Why, when there is plenty of other beautiful women out there?
Quote by Canseqo

You won't have to wait if you go the threesome route.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Nelsean
P: Throw yourself down a flight of stairs.

Re-mod this man!
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Use the Vypyr, get rid of the MG.

And don't do anything, if you're really his friend you should be happy for him.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

You're a shit friend. You don't deserve the girl and you don't deserve friends.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Dudeman. Don't horn in on this guys relationship. Bros before hoes is a sacred code passed down the generations of good men! i'm sure that plenty of pitmonkeys will flame me but they just don't know. Put yourself in his shoes and pretend you think like he does. Keep a friend. Girls cum and go, but your bros and your man-friends are ALWAYS there. UNLESS you cross them with crap like this.
Dudeman. Don't horn in on this guys relationship. Bros before hoes is a sacred code passed down the generations of good men! i'm sure that plenty of pitmonkeys will flame me but they just don't know. Put yourself in his shoes and pretend you think like he does. Keep a friend. Girls cum and go, but your bros and your man-friends are ALWAYS there. UNLESS you cross them with crap like this.[/QUOTE]

Or... they cross you with crap like this.
You're a shithead.
“Its not easy being a man you know. I had to get dressed today… and there are other pressures.”
-Dylan Moran
MGs are bad amps for bad people.

If a girl can be stolen, she was never really had.

Do what you have to.
Quote by Wolffgang
MGs are bad amps for bad people.

If a girl can be stolen, she was never really had.

Do what you have to.

You're a ****head. Of course she can be stolen and still have been had.
Quote by Altitudinous
Dudeman. Don't horn in on this guys relationship. Bros before hoes is a sacred code passed down the generations of good men! i'm sure that plenty of pitmonkeys will flame me but they just don't know. Put yourself in his shoes and pretend you think like he does. Keep a friend. Girls cum and go, but your bros and your man-friends are ALWAYS there. UNLESS you cross them with crap like this.[/QUOTE]

Or... they cross you with crap like this.

what does that even mean?
Trust him. He's a doctor.

******A Console Cowboy****** 1
i think you're dumb, not perticularly because of your whole issue or anything like that, but because you say its pathetic your FRIEND has his first relationship at age 16. There is nothing wrong with that at all, a lot of the time it just shows he values relationships to be mature and more meaningful than a week or two endeavor. Never assume that because someone didnt have a relationship until 16 there is anything pathetic about that. For example, although obviously hooking up with people at parties and events and stuff was a random occurance for me, i got my first gf at age 16, and we're still together and celebrated our 5 month on friday. All it means, is that maybe someone [your friend] doesnt want to have his time spent on some meaningless short term fling. Dont assume you're any less pathetic.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Last edited by Dreaminmusic at Sep 20, 2009,
Wait. You only like her a little and your willing to ruin a friendship? Someone needs to straighten out there priorities.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
you're an ass
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
you.

You are a dick.

I am 19 and I have never had a girlfriend. Does that make me pathetic?

Personal comments aside, whether she is unhappy in the relationship or not stay out of things and let her decide what to do.
**** his feelings; if he gets dumped that is just part of the process and he would be naive to think otherwise.

You have no right to interfere with the situation one way or the other.
Dude, lots of 16 year old's haven't even got one yet. You are an idiot if you think that's not normal.

Good day
a little lost.....
ur 16 its not like their gonna get married.

just sit out the next couple plays.

play your position and when they break up just get around her.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Vypyr. Wait about a month unless she makes a move. Then you can go out in secret but publicly it should be about a month. And you're a guitarist, you get away with a modelling amp.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Page 1 of 2