Hey everybody.

I'm looking for a cheap boost pedal to give me some more volume (and perhaps a little more drive) for my solos.

The three I thought would be good candidates are -
EHX Linear Power Booster
Boss Super Overdrive (SD-1)
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive (Cool Cat series)

they are all priced 40$.

Which should I take? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Transparent OD. It's a fantastic little pedal, especially for the price.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I can't speak for the LPB, but as a Cool Cat TO-1 owner, I can say this is an amazing pedal.
The LPB can do just what you want. Not tried the CC, but it's supposed to be nice as well. I'd probably skip the boss unless you wanna mod it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I personally like the LPB-1 here, or you could save for a Keeley Katana.
emg afterburner
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
"The stock boost hoses are much like a rubber brake line that expands outwards under pressure. This causes a loss in boost pressure and can sometimes relate to the hose blowing off the turbo or Y-Pipe leaving you stranded. Because the Agency Power Silicone Boost Hoses are made from 4ply silicone with CNC machined 6061 aluminum ends, they will never pop off. "
Quote by pooja333
"The stock boost hoses are much like a rubber brake line that expands outwards under pressure. This causes a loss in boost pressure and can sometimes relate to the hose blowing off the turbo or Y-Pipe leaving you stranded. Because the Agency Power Silicone Boost Hoses are made from 4ply silicone with CNC machined 6061 aluminum ends, they will never pop off. "

maybe i'm wrong about AP and these hoses being different but i'm sure they just ripped off Dan's description... i'm sure there have to be some differences to warrant the price difference.

Here is the link for reference where I found the above quote... would be nice if these worked... its a fraction of the cost of every other hose sold here....
===============================
Wheel HUB bearing salt lake city mechanic

...what the fuck?