The title says all:

It's obviously a Marshall, but I don't know which model. Could be a JCM2000?
who does it belong to?

its a JCM, not enough controls to be a DSL or TSL, so its an 800 or 900.

those are deffo the JCM cabs.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
who does it belong to?
It belongs to Edguy, but I can't find any information online about what model they use. If it can help, they are a metal band... but I have heard JCM don't have enough gain for metal.
Last edited by Poglia at Sep 20, 2009,
ahh got it.

its a JCM 900 head.

it has jacks either side of the controls, whereas a 800 doesnt, it has one jack right in the far right corner, in your picture the amps dont.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at Sep 20, 2009,
Quote by Silver-spear94
ahh got it.

its a JCM 900 head.

it has jacks either side of the controls, whereas a 800 doesnt, it has one jack right in the far right corner, in your picture the amps dont.

Ok, thanks.
Quote by Poglia
It belongs to Edguy, but I can't find any information online about what model they use. If it can help, they are a metal band... but I have heard JCM don't have enough gain for metal.

That's a really old bull**** myth. A jcm 800 can do metal just fine, even more so with an OD and an EQ pedal.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
That's a really old bull**** myth. A jcm 800 can do metal just fine, even more so with an OD and an EQ pedal.

Maybe you have an other definition of metal than other people than, a JCM 800 is a great amp but for metal I'd take an ENGL or a Peavey anyday.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
ENGL are probably the most versatile amps i can find available in the UK. I tried the JCM series a few years back and found it didnt have a WHOLE load of gain, and peaveys have cleans like ass. i tried the ENGL screamer 50 and found it to be great in most areas, same with the powerball.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ