ive got about $300 right now so i figured i would buy a couple of new pedals

im thinking about getting an ibanez TS9 tubescreamer, a Devi Ever Hyperion fuzz, and i will still have about $100 left to get another pedal, are there any decent wah pedals for that price?

or are there any other pedals you can recommend? i play pretty much all genres of music so im looking for any useful effects really
What amps and gear do you already have?
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Sep 20, 2009,
get a delay
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
ive got a kustom wAv 210 and a decent marshall practice amp

and for guitars i have a gibson les paul, 2 gibson SGs, and a fender strat

i dont have any other pedals right now so i figured i would get a few while i have some money to spare
asking for pedals in general is useless. Without specifically stating your priorities and preferences we can't suggest something that you would make good use of but.............

EQ
Wah
Delay
Modulation
Reverb (if your amp lacks it)

Again, only you know what you want.

EDIT: **** pedals, you need a better amp. Some Kustom and an MG are not doing your guitars justice
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Sep 20, 2009,
If those amps are solid state, your overdrive will be almost useless.

And +1 to the above post. Figure out what you need for what you want to play.
WTLTL 2011
i was thinking about getting a wah or delay, any decent ones for around $100?
Check out this article before getting a TS-9 http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/TStech/tsxtech.htm
I was wanting a TS also and starting researching them. I found a site called General Guitar Gadgets. It's a build your own stompbox site(DIY) They have a box called ITS8 which you can build ANY tubescreamer with several different mods. I am almost finished with mine and it was simple to put together. (You just need to know how to solder some)
They have ALL types pedals available. There is also another site which gets great reviews called www.buildyourownclone.Com They are a little higher in price but I hear the results are great. Youtube has videos on these pedals that people have put together. Toye in IST8 and a good one comes up showing some mods. These run about $60-70

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Quote by HateToWin
i was thinking about getting a wah or delay, any decent ones for around $100?

You need a new amp. It will improve your tone more then some pedals will.

Keep the 300, sell the crappier of your 2 SG's and 1-2 of your amps for extra cash, maybe save a little, get yourself an awesome tube head and 2x12 cab.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
i like the tone of the kustom more then most of the other, more expensive amps ive tried out, and the marshall isnt an MG btw :p
What amps have you tried out?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
ive tried out a marhsall JVM and a vox ac30 recently, and i prefer the tone of the kustom over both of them
Quote by HateToWin
ive tried out a marhsall JVM and a vox ac30 recently, and i prefer the tone of the kustom over both of them

Well the JVM is **** IMO, and while the AC30 is brilliant is isn't that versatile. Try out a Mesa Rectoverb head, that ****s insane.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie