Hotel California or Stairway?
Hotel Solo or Stairway Solo?

I can play Stairway perfectly but I did practice it for ages.
I can't play Hotel California, maybe coz i haven't practiced it that much but what is harder?
Neither. If you devote time to practice then they're both very easy, as are all other solos when you've put some work into them. They're just different is all.
Jimmy Page = Awesome
That guy from the Eagles = Meh
Ritchie Blackmore = Yes

I think Stairway sounds better. Hotel California is probably a little harder, but there are parts of stairway that i think are a little harder. But hotel California's dynamics might be a little challenging from my perspective. I wonder if anyone will understand why I put Ritchie Blackmore in there.
^^ ah, narrow minded. The Eagles were a pretty much genius band if you look deep into their arrangements.
Still, i can play the whole song(HC) but cant actually do too good with Stairway, but i havent practiced that one for 2 years
I find both songs overrated, but the bands are great.

Uhhh, solowise??? Neither, they're both pretty easy.
Quote by Dio10101
Jimmy Page = Awesome
That guy from the Eagles = Meh
Ritchie Blackmore = Yes

I think Stairway sounds better. Hotel California is probably a little harder, but there are parts of stairway that i think are a little harder. But hotel California's dynamics might be a little challenging from my perspective. I wonder if anyone will understand why I put Ritchie Blackmore in there.

Because Ritchie Blackmore quite literally just made up every solo barr one in his entire career.
Depends which one you've practiced and what your skills in general are like; they're just different. Learn both.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
IMHO there isnt a greater difficulty in songs its more in your skill or skill of any player that makes it difficult to you or them. just keep practicing and eventually it will become easier for you to play
Quote by r4ster
Pedalboard wood alters the tone

To each his own

Gear-
'06 Gibson Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Bugera V22
Fulltone OCD
Dunlop Crybaby w/ Fasel
Quote by Colohue
Because Ritchie Blackmore quite literally just made up every solo barr one in his entire career.

What?
Quote by Kurinchiru
Me penis.

Keep it to the pit you tool.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.