sup pit monkeys?
ok so does anyone here hate it when people say their idols (im only 14 so dont comment on that) *eg, malmsteen, m. suicmez from necrophagist, alexi laiho, kirk hammet, chuck schuldiner* are less talented than some "popular" emo band *eg. fall out boy, linkin park, brokencyde*? this annoys me to no end? does anyone share my point of view?
Take it to the hate thread, bucko.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

My point of view, one that I will probably share with considerably more people, is that you are an idiot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah totally dude! God forbid that someone has a musical preference different than yours, seriously man elitism doesn't fly well here. Just leave people be and if you don't like their idols so be it.
Last edited by A7XFAN1995 at Sep 20, 2009,
I would've thought you were a lot younger than 14.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Your idol is Laiho? Lulz, you're the emo now.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Altough you are probably right, don't bother to tell others. It just like the nazi's, they didn't realize they were evil either.
Quote by freddaahh
Your idol is Laiho? Lulz, you're the emo now.

+1

Just look at him.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Brokencyde > Malmsteen

They got skillz that killz
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
No, i have never seen anyone say their idols are less talented by "popular emo" bands. So i don't share you point of view
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I prefer Linkin Park to Malmsteen.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
It's called fanboyism OP.

It happens with everything. The best thing to do is block out their annoying high-pitched voices. And the sooner you do it, the happier you'll be.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
No one cares.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Hey, does anyone else hates it when people think their opinion is fact and force it upon everyone else?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I don't know about anyone else but I never really had a hero-worship thing, its kinda ghey
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Does anyone else hate it when pointless threads are made

OT: Nah. None of them play instruments so they can't really comprend the technicality. Im talking about emo band fanboys.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I think i get what you are saying, but usually when someone says something like that, i don't really let it bother me too much.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by gsd65

O.O What does OP stand for?
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by vicarious46
Hey, does anyone else hates it when people think their opinion is fact and force it upon everyone else?

This.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I remember when I used to care, but somehow I've lost that ability.

Like what you like, and let others do the same.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by slayaplaya
^^

Original Poster

Ah okay, usually I see TS but the last few posts I read people were using OP instead of thread starter, eh times are changing?

Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
I hate it when you make threads. But at the same time their always hilarious. Quite a dilema here.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I always get annoyed by beginning guitar players who think standing up for their idols is really necessary.
You are talking to non-musicans you can't compare your view on music with theirs
no, get over it people have differing opinions
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Antis0cial
You are talking to non-musicans you can't compare your view on music with theirs

I always assumed the majority of people played an instrument at ultimate-guitar.com...
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
Quote by cal1
I always assumed the majority of people played an instrument at ultimate-guitar.com...

And I assume that he wasn't referring to people on ultimate-guitar.com seeing I know no one here that think fallout boy is better than gilbert.
Quote by random-emo-kill
sup pit monkeys?
ok so does anyone here hate it when people say their idols (im only 14 so dont comment on that) *eg, malmsteen, m. suicmez from necrophagist, alexi laiho, kirk hammet, chuck schuldiner* are less talented than some "popular" emo band *eg. fall out boy, linkin park, brokencyde*? this annoys me to no end? does anyone share my point of view?

Brokencyde are way more talented than malmsteen.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by metaldud536
You are 14. Kids your age are usually stupid.

I thought half of the pit monkeys were 14

it does explain most of the stupidity I see in quite a few threads