http://www.rondomusic.com/product2796.html

This thing looks absolutely beautiful, but compared to all the other Al-3000's this doesnt seem like a good price. Does anyone know whats so diff about this one????
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Well its not a normal set neck like the other Agiles. Its neck thru, as you may have noticed. Less neck heel, maybe, and i mean just a small chance, of more sustain. But thats it. To my knowledge.
Quote by Dio10101
Do the other ones have all the features like albalone fret markers and a bone nut?

Some of them have the abalone. Alot of graphite nuts though.
Looks pretty nice, though ESP/LTD already make a ton of models that are the same.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Looks pretty nice, though ESP/LTD already make a ton of models that are the same.

All of ESP/LTDs Les Pauls are set neck construction, IIRC.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Good point, and at this price range that's guaranteed to be an improvement, making the Agile more pointless.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
The only big difference I see is that it a neck thru rather than a set neck. My Agile DC has an set neck, Ebony fret board with abalone but someone upgraded it with Gibson Classic 57s. I love the thing I wouldn't trade it for a ESP or Gibson no matter how high end they are. I would pick an Agile over an ESP/LTD the only ESPs that I would consider are almost 3 times the price and IMO not really worth that much. I would not consider an LTD over an Agile or many other guitars I haven't found any that were that great, ESP on the other hand has some remarkable guitars but again a little pricey.

Agile are great guitars worth more than they ask for them for sure.

John
I'd imagine with a maple neckthru plus a maple cap that it would be considerably brighter than most single cut guitars.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
It has a neck tru, and it has a maple cap so it would sound brighter.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Ok. I see the set neck, but other than that and the bone nut, i dont think its worth the money compared to the other Al-3000/3100's
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
I think the price difference is due to the 3/4" maple cap, instead of they typical 1/16"
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr