So they're now £159 on GAK :O
Am I the only one seriously thinking about jumping on that kinda deal? I mean It's not quite what i was looking at, but It'll make a useful little practice amp and I'll probably be goin to Uni Within a couple of years. It just strikes me that we never seem to get deals that good in the UK. Thoughts and opinions?
It really suprised me, great tone for the price !
if the sound is what you're looking for, go for it.
I've been looking at a lot of 30 watters but I mean at that price if I was lucky selling my cube It'd barely cost me anything and having a nice low wattage amp with a 1/4 watt attenuator will be a godsend since I doubt I'll be living anywhere where I can turn a 30 watter up for a few years. I'll probably end up getting something else as well when I need giggable volumes
Go for it! They were £189 when they came out, £159 for a small valve amp of that quality is great. If you're worried about the amount of gain it's got a surprising amount when cranked.
Buy it nao!!!!!!!!!
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Yay I love it when people agree with me. In all seriousness I could easily justify buying it, I prefer them to the HT-5 and they are much cheaper, as well as being perfect for low volume playing
Exactly
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head