ok pit, i have about two hours until i participate in the volcano wing challenge, where you have to eat 10 of the hottest wings you will ever taste. just ingesting a drop of the volcano sauce will make your eyes water. i've tried this before, and i ate only 5 of the wings. only two of my friends completed the challenge, and about 5-6 of my friends couldn't eat more than two. so today is redemption. last time i did it i just kept thinking "this was a ****ing bad idea, why am i doing this", and now i'm enough of a dumbass to do it again.

does anyone have experience with eating extremely hot foods, and how to ease the burning?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by JackalUK
Drink milk
This ^

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by JackalUK
Drink milk

yup, or any other drink that's slightly basic, so it can counteract the acid from the wings
milk isn't allowed. ranch dressing is allowed however, but it is frowned upon in the competition. any soda or drink i could order than nobody would know it is basic?

last time we just continously poured packets of sugar all over our mouths and in our mouths and in stopped dthe burning somewhat, but thats only a last measure thing.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Maybe you could buy some of this:

And just coat the inside of your mouth with it, including your tongue. It might help to dull the pain.
Oh i feel your pain already man, i cant even deal with a drop of hotsauce, my tongue is such a big girly blouse. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Do shots beforehand to numb your mouth?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I fully endorse this product and/or service.

I want results TS.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
what about brushing your tounge just before you begin

just an idea, cause many times the toothpaste, eleminate all taste if you know what I mean ;D

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
Last edited by Ozwal at Sep 20, 2009,
Get drunk.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by fenderbassist12
milk isn't allowed. ranch dressing is allowed however, but it is frowned upon in the competition. any soda or drink i could order than nobody would know it is basic?

last time we just continously poured packets of sugar all over our mouths and in our mouths and in stopped dthe burning somewhat, but thats only a last measure thing.
for some reason they say BREAD lessens the burn.

maybe try some dry yeast or smth? idk.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Ozwal
what about brushing your tounge just before you begin

just an idea, cause many times the toothpaste, eleminate all taste if you know what I mean ;D

Do this. Toothpaste usually contains baking soda which i believe is an alkali (Demonstrated when you mix it with vinegar)

EDIT: A quick google search tells me that orange juice, banana, mineral water and watermelon are all basic. The orange juice surprised me since i always thought it contained citric acid

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Last edited by El Hilliaro at Sep 20, 2009,
I agree with toothpaste theory. Or just get wasted beforehand.
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Ouch, are those Volcano Wings the same challenge in Man Vs. Food? If so, I salute thee.

But my advice is:
1. No soda. The carbonation is hurt like a mother****er.
2. Iced tea is your best bet.
3. Eat ****ing quickly. Don't let the heat set it or you'll be ****ed.
Eat as fast as possible, find something with fats inside. The active agent that causes the burning sensation dissolves in fats. Thats why drinking milk helps. But the best way is to hit it as fast as possible.
Savor the flavor.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
ok i am about to embark.

the best part is seeing your friends in the same pain you are in. everyone is writhing in agony to the point where it is hard to talk to other people because you don't want to open your mouth because you have water in it trying to keep it not as hot.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i did it.

10 hot wings. pretty much the only way you could do it, is by not stopping. in the midst of the burning you have to eat more. i started to get sick because of all of the water i was drinking, it was making my stomach so full. i pretty much soaked my mouth with water, then when i was ready i took big bites and got as much as i could, then i soaked my mouth again. i pretty much did this till the end.

afterwards i threw up a ****load. but i felt so much better. then i took a piss, and my dick was throbbing with pain because of the hot sauce that was on my hands., i also thought i had something in my eye so i rubbed it, and that was a very bad idea.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah

Holding your dick with hot sauce/jalapenos on your hands feels like masturbating with Purell. IT BURNS SO GOOOOOOD!!
Quote by fenderbassist12
i did it.

10 hot wings. pretty much the only way you could do it, is by not stopping. in the midst of the burning you have to eat more. i started to get sick because of all of the water i was drinking, it was making my stomach so full. i pretty much soaked my mouth with water, then when i was ready i took big bites and got as much as i could, then i soaked my mouth again. i pretty much did this till the end.

afterwards i threw up a ****load. but i felt so much better. then i took a piss, and my dick was throbbing with pain because of the hot sauce that was on my hands., i also thought i had something in my eye so i rubbed it, and that was a very bad idea.

at your penis.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i remember when my penis hurt, result of not being careful with my zip

daaaaaaaaaayuuuuuummmm
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you