Hey guys an gals

Not sure if this is the right forum but whatever...

Basically, I own an epiphone black beauty that I would like to sell as i never play it.

It is in pretty good condition and only has a couple of mild belt dings at the back that havent broke the finish. It does however, have a busted volume pot that needs either replaced or mended.

How much could I expect to get for this guitar?

UK prices please
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
They sell them brand new at andertons for £500. I would repair the volume pot and try to get about £300 - £350 maybe
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
you could replace the volume pot for just a couple pounds, but it will throw the resale value up a lot
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Check ebay , going for less than £300 new (assuming I am looking at the right ones)
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ