DON'T run it through the MG!! The 6262 wattage is pretty high and I heard you shouldn't connect an amp into another amp.

You'll probably end up blowing both amps, definitely the MG.

Also, the 2x12 cab that can handle more than 120 watts from the 6262 won't be easy to find because you need 2 powerful speakers. If you can afford it, you will have to spend a lot for a 2x12 cab.

If the 6262 is a head, buy a cheaper cab, but I suggest save up for something decent at least.

If the 6262 is a combo, you may want to replace the stock speakers if your warranty is over (if you bought new).

Good luck.

P.S. If that MG15 CD is the amp you want to connect the Bugera in, you'll blow it badly. Very badly.

120 Watts ---> 15 Watt amp = BAD
Last edited by 1if3 0wn3r at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Damn.....

You can use the MG as a cab, just not by running it into the line in. There should be a speaker out on the back of the MG with a wire going from it to the two speakers. If you unplug the speakers you can plug that jack into the 6262 and voila!

If the MG doesn't have a jack on the back, but just speaker wires instead (I think that's how mine was) then its a bit more complicated. Check and post here and we will help.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Also, the 2x12 cab that can handle more than 120 watts from the 6262 won't be easy to find
....nope, any cabinet with 2 vintage 30's in it will do the trick. Those are rated at 120 watts, but cabinets are always rated under what they can actually handle. Look into avatar cabs.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.