I bought a Peavey 300 combo a little while back and it was fine till a couple months ago when it started taking a little while to come on - you turn on the power at the plug, the light on the amp comes on straight away but no sound comes out for about 30 seconds then it just kicks in suddenly - just wondered what this could be, also if you stop playing for a little while the sound stops again and it takes another few seconds to come back on - is it having problems warming up or is this something that it does?

Thanks to anyone that can help
Gear:
SQ Custom 1, Washburn G-JRVs x3, Yamaha ERG121C, Samick Interceptor, Encore Acoustic, Vintage 5 String Bass, Unbranded Red Bass.
Line 6 SpiderII Halfstack, Laney/Carlsboro Halfstack.
Crybaby,Whammy,Flanger,Stage Tuner,Tremolo,Bass Overdrive
same!!!! lol usually when that happens i just crank the amp, let a note ring.... and it works
Quote by ghostnineone
i got my guitar caught in my ceiling fan today

guitars fine though
yeah usually thats what gets it but I just wondered if there was something wrong with it that can be fixed as not keen on cracking the amp - plus I know how to use it but when we lend it at gigs others don't so they turn it right up, it cracks really loud, they panic, turn it all down and then they have to start again.
Gear:
SQ Custom 1, Washburn G-JRVs x3, Yamaha ERG121C, Samick Interceptor, Encore Acoustic, Vintage 5 String Bass, Unbranded Red Bass.
Line 6 SpiderII Halfstack, Laney/Carlsboro Halfstack.
Crybaby,Whammy,Flanger,Stage Tuner,Tremolo,Bass Overdrive