Hello

If you want to take a listen to my band, please visit
http://www.myspace.com/icantfindmystalker

The genre is: Metal/Screamo/Hardcore.

We have three own songs up on myspace, but the recording quality isn't the best, but I think its pretty good anyhow.

If you think my bands music is similiar to any other band's please contact me.

Hope you like it.

Btw, we dont have any bass player yet x(
I think the guitar needs to be louder
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by Bitches nBagels
I think the guitar needs to be louder

ok good to know thanks
Goats are productive was absolutley ruined for me, purely cause of the Bree. They sounded awful, and very out of place. Everything else is good. I think. Okay, didn't really like the clean transaction.
Sweet.
Sverige!
Låter bra!/Sounds Good!
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
yeah I hate you because you described it as both screamo and metal, which insuitates metal has something to do with emo (yes screamo is a part of emo) which is false

but on a musical level you are decent
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
Quote by War_Demon
yeah I hate you because you described it as both screamo and metal, which insuitates metal has something to do with emo (yes screamo is a part of emo) which is false

but on a musical level you are decent

which genre would you describe our music as then?
I really liked it. I listened to "I Pack Catheters For A Living". I think you guys sound a bit like Underoath mixed with The Devil Wears Prada... something along those lines... but it is nearly impossible to be completely original. I think in terms of mixing, you need to be a bit louder. The clean vocals, well... they aren't very good. I assume that will improve over time though. Overall, pretty good.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Quote by benx3000
I really liked it. I listened to "I Pack Catheters For A Living". I think you guys sound a bit like Underoath mixed with The Devil Wears Prada... something along those lines... but it is nearly impossible to be completely original. I think in terms of mixing, you need to be a bit louder. The clean vocals, well... they aren't very good. I assume that will improve over time though. Overall, pretty good.

thanks a lot man really appreciate the critiscism

Hopefully we will enter a studio during late summer, so we can get songs with better quality up on myspace, follow us on twitter or myspace to get updated

take care
Quote by War_Demon

There's no reason you couldn't cross emo and metal, but this is neither. If it was ripping off Kaospilot or Balbao it would maybe be 'emo' or 'screamo'.

Quote by Phungus
which genre would you describe our music as then?

Metalcore. Alternative metal.

I like the vocals and the chaotic feel and mostly the lack of generic breakdowns (in Goats). It's not really to my taste, but it's well done.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at May 14, 2010,
Quote by STABxYOU
There's no reason you couldn't cross emo and metal, but this is neither. If it was ripping off Kaospilot or Balbao it would maybe be 'emo' or 'screamo'.

Metalcore. Alternative metal.

I like the vocals and the chaotic feel and mostly the lack of generic breakdowns (in Goats). It's not really to my taste, but it's well done.

thanks a lot good critiscism