Hi UG

I'm a real beginner to guitars, and it's taken me awhile to realize that the used rg120 ibanez i ordered is missing its tremolo arm.
Can i just buy a tremolo arm? or are they guitar-specific? and if you can, how much would it cost me?

Thanks for all your hlep!
Why do you need one?

Y`know theres a guy on youtube showing you to whammy without one.

(sorry, couldn`t help it.)

I would discourage using the Trem bar on your low end Ibanez - It will go faster out of Tune than a Pit Monkey making a pointless thread bout legos.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
You'd be best off taking your guitar to a dealership and having them find you the right one. Not all arms fit in all guitars.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
where did you get it? if you bought it at a store they should give you one, and online they should send you one. just call them up and tell them it was missing some parts it was advertised to come with. and i think that trem arm in the 2nd post will fit, thats what my edge uses
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
You must have trem arm gnomes. They are distant cosins of pick gnomes, you must destroy them now, before they spread to more UGers homes.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I wouldn't bother using the tremolo on that guitar, you will go straight out of tune.