Well, as my thread earlier said, I liked Pandora radio...... until I found out free users have a limited number of listening hours a month. Are there any other good free ones? Also, if I am going to end up paying, what would be the best online station for my money to go to? I really like Pandora's idea of looking at what specific traits you like; are there any others like that?
Quote by herby190
Well, as my thread earlier said, I liked Pandora radio...... until I found out free users have a limited number of listening hours a month. Are there any other good free ones? Also, if I am going to end up paying, what would be the best online station for my money to go to? I really like Pandora's idea of looking at what specific traits you like; are there any others like that?

www.last.fm

Better yet, it's FREEEEEEE!!!!!

-EEEEEEEinamerica!!!!!
Quote by crazy8rgood
www.last.fm

Better yet, it's FREEEEEEE!!!!!

-EEEEEEEinamerica!!!!!
Well, I am in the U.S. I know you can subscribe; what's added when you do?
Quote by herby190
Well, I am in the U.S. I know you can subscribe; what's added when you do?

Nothing special is added, really. The only people that really need to subscribe are people that aren't in the US.
Alright; I know a lot of people like Last.FM., and hear it talked about a lot. I'm going to have to check it out.
get winamp -> media library-> shoutcast radio tons of free online radio stations
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.