Poll: ltd, jackson or the ibanez?
Poll Options
View poll results: ltd, jackson or the ibanez?
ltd
14 42%
jackson
12 36%
ibanez
7 21%
Voters: 33.
im looking for a guitar to buy for my third guitar, it cant have a tremelo as they really tick me off tuning wise, and it could do with 24 frets
i cant decide between these three:

(Invalid img)
if you have any other recommendations, my price range is £700 maximum
crypticslaughtr wrote:
WOOT WOOT HIT THE LIGHTS!!! I LOVE MEGADETH!!!!11111

I pay for my music
I would look into an Ibanez RGA121 or a FR1620. They're MIJ Prestige models with fixed bridges and I believe they're in your pricerange.
That Jackson is sexy, but i have no experience with Jackson guitars. I know that ESP's quality is excellent tho. I have an H-400 and it's great.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
id go esp or ibanez i have both brands and there both great
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Im usually an Ibanez fanboy, but Id take the LTD over the Ibby in a heartbeat.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Get the Jackson. It beats both of those guitars build quality as it's made in Japan.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
the jackson (i own that 1) is much better than that particular model of ibanez from experience. never played the ltd.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Connah
the jackson (i own that 1) is much better than that particular model of ibanez from experience. never played the ltd.

Yeah, I've played all 3. I'm actually going to buy a DKMG next Wednesday. They are so easy to play on, and the build quality is great
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Washburn X50 Pro because it is of the same quality as the ones you mentioned, but for half the price.
Quote by JELIFISH19
I would look into an Ibanez RGA121 or a FR1620. They're MIJ Prestige models with fixed bridges and I believe they're in your pricerange.

This man has spoken very, very wise words. The RGA121 is a discontinued model so the prices are extremely low for prestige models, and the FR1620 is nice if you want a shred-axe without the all too common strat-derived shape.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Get the jackson.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom