This is a homework for my english. We had to use something called future perfect and future perfect progressive or whatever. The theme was What will you have accomplished in 20 years. Have fun :

In less than 10 years, I’ll have created a religious sect which will worship Jimi Hendrix in a church’s basement. By 2025, my fellow companions and I will have been jamming in our church’s basement for years and we’ll be so awesome that our lead singer will have changed into a priest with a mohawk. When I will get known for having created a sect, I will have started my sports career as a underwater full-contact curling player abusing steroids. By the time the referee shows me a penalty card, I will have turned into my impulsive alter ego, Hulk. This story finish with me in jail, with the referee. When I find where I did put that ‘‘get out of jail free’’ card, I’ll have understood that my true destiny is to be a tap dancer.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Last edited by Geezus at Sep 20, 2009,
Grammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Then John was a zombie?
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
this is SO going on the fridge.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by Momentosis
Grammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this; TS that was god awful "companions" "understood"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
this; TS that was god awful "companions" "understood"

Thanks I didnt saw those mistakes.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Lame
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
So... yeah that pretty much sucked, do we need to make our own versions? I am not doing your homework.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
In 20 years, god will have been forgotten. The whole world will be in a war between the Allied Atheist Alliance, the United Atheist Alliance, and the Unified Atheist League. Even the children will be fighting. The worst part is that Nintendo Wii's won't be sold anymore.
wut

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
As a creative writer, I have an appreciation for avante-garde work, but this is absolute garbage.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
After 20 years...This thread would still fail.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

My algebra 2 homework.

Not incredibly funny, but funnier than your homework.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 20, 2009,
sweet
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.