I was wondering if there was a way to rewire 3 of the pots on my Les Paul to be treble middle and bass equalizers but passive. If there is a wiring diagram, great, but if there is anything similar and simple could I please be shown it. Thanks.
possible, but not practical. you'll have to have boost and recovery stages on either side of the EQ to counteract the horrible things that it'll do to your signal; tone-sucking, gain-killing, etc.

In short: don't bother unless you want to build in the extra housekeeping crap.
Quote by Flieboy101
I was wondering if there was a way to rewire 3 of the pots on my Les Paul to be treble middle and bass equalizers but passive. If there is a wiring diagram, great, but if there is anything similar and simple could I please be shown it. Thanks.
Nope. Nothing simple and passive that would be suitable for use in a guitar.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
cool to us =/= cool to you.

is there a certain sound you're after ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I would like to give it more tone controls and was going to do a phase reverse with dpdt but that's all I could think of.
Quote by Flieboy101
OK, can I have some cool wiring mods to do to a les paul then?
Start here: The GB&C Central Hub. Take the appropriate link. Read the first few posts. Post any questions there.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I was just wondering if I could make one of my pots a blender between 2 pickups and change the switcher in a phase reverser or something like that. I cannot really see anything on tht page.
see the next part of that post where it says to ask questions there?

that is the thread for asking wiring questions. you can ask how to do a blend knob, phase reverse switch or whatever else in that thread.